• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East WHITBY 2017. 23rd April (Sunday) (CANCELLED)

BMR

Trader
E51 Owner
E51 Expert
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Elgrand
E51
CANCELLED DUE TO IT BEING WHITBY GOTH WEEKEND -Where did I put that wooden stake?

OK guys WHITBY 2017 is getting sorted, who`s up for a run to the coast? This is a popular run to a nice location on the east coast, it was started by Don (Silverback) a few years ago and has grown to be a good early season turn out of Elgrands. I am sure that a few guys with their "new" busses will want to show them off as well as some of the owners from previous years. The meeting place as in other years is the Co-oP carpark (far end) at map ref YO21 1DH and as always meeting time 12.00 mid day to give people from the far reaches time to get there without getting a speeding ticket. I have started a list of those that will turn up so add your name to this thread and lets make this year bigger still.

1)- BMR.
2)- Madfish
3)- Martin Jones
4)- SQUIZ
5)- RobP
6)- Stephen
7)- Cityblues
8)- MrChops
9)- Karl
10)- Pat Battersby (off facebook)
11)- Lesley Hurley (off facebook)
12)- Headless
13)- George 322
14)- Christopher
15)- Simjoh
16)- Graham P

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Brian,count me in for Whitby please

Yep I'm in :) car meet with fish and chips! What's not to like!!

Hi as said it other thread we are hoping to make it fingers x

OK guys WHITBY 2017 is getting sorted, who`s up for a run to the coast? This is a popular run to a nice location on the east coast, it was started by Don (Silverback) a few years ago and has grown to be a good early season turn out of Elgrands. I am sure that a few guys with their "new" busses will want to show them off as well as some of the owners from previous years. The meeting place as in other years is the Co-oP carpark (far end) at map ref YO21 1DH and as always meeting time 12.00 mid day to give people from the far reaches time to get there without getting a speeding ticket. I have started a list of those that will turn up so add your name to this thread and lets make this year bigger still.

1)- BMR.
2)- Madfish
3)- Martin Jones
4)- SQUIZ
5)- RobP
6)- Stephen
7)-
8)-
9)-
10)-
count me in brian

I'll be there

Put me down please Brian

OK, a bit late notice but we've just found out that the weekend we have for the Whitby meet coincides with the Whitby goth weekend...

As awesome as the wgw is the chances of finding a single space to park are slim never mind 10 or so big buses wanting to park together...

Not to mention the packed chippy and long ques...

We are in talks at the moment about securing a different venue for this meet...

Keep tuned into this thread for updated info.

Back