• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

I’m a roofer and this winter has been brutal, fighting Mother Nature doesn’t work, you have to work with her, but the spring will soon be here and the weather will break and work will get easier... you learn that hardship not only makes you strong it makes you wise...my knees are shot my back causes me grief but I can still do more work than most of these whipper snappers... and I can work with Mother Nature to keep people warm and dry...

Been without a car for 10 days now, kids been off school so poor sods haven't been anywhere or done anything, and the guy who's suppose to be looking at it isn't answering his fucking phone.

@peter strokosz - I can't stand outdoor work (other than car washing), especially when it's cold. So hats off to you for your determination to prevail.

@Chris T - what's up with the motor? And even if the car was working, the weather has been shit - so unless you have a bottomless pit of money to entertain the kids with something new each day for 2 weeks, they have to make the most of it lol.

@peter strokosz - I can't stand outdoor work (other than car washing), especially when it's cold. So hats off to you for your determination to prevail.

@Chris T - what's up with the motor? And even if the car was working, the weather has been shit - so unless you have a bottomless pit of money to entertain the kids with something new each day for 2 weeks, they have to make the most of it lol.

God knows what's up with that's the issue, I needed another 6 weeks out of it to get the Elgrand off the boat and on to the road and it's having none of it.

It's an L200 slow starting up, doesn't want to rev past 2000 then it passes and could run fine for 2 mins or 2 hours etc

My disabled wife is trying to claim ppi but can’t understand all of these languages0890F871-E677-43D7-A06F-7DADED08E221.jpeg0890F871-E677-43D7-A06F-7DADED08E221.jpeg0890F871-E677-43D7-A06F-7DADED08E221.jpegp

Attachments

• A1C8CBAA-6D37-4A0D-875F-4829046F36F2.jpeg
    A1C8CBAA-6D37-4A0D-875F-4829046F36F2.jpeg
    134.5 KB · Views: 4
  • E8AF7B54-5C4E-45F0-90D7-BD3E417FC6F4.jpeg
    E8AF7B54-5C4E-45F0-90D7-BD3E417FC6F4.jpeg
    122.2 KB · Views: 4
  • B1F3A083-EF81-443C-87B5-5C4D3BBA21B3.jpeg
    B1F3A083-EF81-443C-87B5-5C4D3BBA21B3.jpeg
    125.8 KB · Views: 2
Good luck! I don't envy anyone going to one of their face to face meetings.
From my experience with mt wife, my advice to anyone would be to take someone with you if you can.

Good luck! I don't envy anyone going to one of their face to face meetings.
From my experience with mt wife, my advice to anyone would be to take someone with you if you can.

Based on an experience with a friend, will they use the getting to the interview as a way to fuck you over. As you had to travel X amounts of steps from car to building, sat in waiting room for X amount of time (they will delay you on purpose that's part of it) etc etc etc

There gonna do a home visit.. wife refuses to soil herself just before they turn up tho ..

bastards royal mail sent me a text that parcel will be delivered before 12:00 so i have the morning off and the bastatd ernesto is late so i lose £350 for having to have the full sodding shift off waiting in for the bastards delivery driver RAH its an even bigger ball ache to pick it up as it wont fit in my merc coupe Bastards rant over

And when car parts arrive damaged, they are exempt from compensation. Bastards!

Spotted this when I got to work this morning. Some dip s__t hit it when it was parked yesterday. Going to get a beaten up Landrover, least they'll do more damage to their own motor than it.IMG_20180418_182044.jpgIMG_20180418_181900.jpg

Where was it parked? Any CCTV?
Parked just around the corner from my house. Unfortunately just out of view of my ptz camera. Dash cam in the Jag didn't catch it either 😫

Parked just around the corner from my house. Unfortunately just out of view of my ptz camera. Dash cam in the Jag didn't catch it either 😫

Ah that's a shame, people can such arseholes.

They've hit that with some force! Jesus mate, I feel your pain.

You gonna replace or fix?

They've hit that with some force! Jesus mate, I feel your pain.

You gonna replace or fix?

To be honest, I'm on the verge of giving up all hope of owning a nice motor. I wasn't joking when I said I was thinking about an old landrover. No off-street parking here, all terraced Victorian/Edwardian dockworkers houses. Too many unqualified drivers who've had relatives take the test for them, quite a giggle sometimes watching them trying to park, shunting backwards and forwards without turning the steering wheel before abandoning car in middle of the road and getting said relatives to park for them.

To be honest, I'm on the verge of giving up all hope of owning a nice motor. I wasn't joking when I said I was thinking about an old landrover. No off-street parking here, all terraced Victorian/Edwardian dockworkers houses. Too many unqualified drivers who've had relatives take the test for them, quite a giggle sometimes watching them trying to park, shunting backwards and forwards without turning the steering wheel before abandoning car in middle of the road and getting said relatives to park for them.
Ahhh, them lot eh. Gits.

Back