• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Just don't stick 3 flying ducks on the side Phil:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Now there's an idea :laughing:. If an Elgrand is good enough for Elvis, it's good enough for Hilda's ducks :)

You'd have to be quackers to do it though ;)

Spent two hours cleaning the bus .. loads of time cleaning wheels n tyres... bus comes back from one school run and it looks like the wife has been off roading in it...

Spent two hours cleaning the bus .. loads of time cleaning wheels n tyres... bus comes back from one school run and it looks like the wife has been off roading in it...
Make her walk buddy. They will never understand.:cold_sweat: Or better still use her best clothes as cleaning rags and make sure she sees you.

What do you get if you cross a cat with a dog with a channel tunnel scale boring machine?

The bastard foxes that live under my shed.

I appreciate their persistance and mining engineering skills but really, give it a fucking rest!
block up all the holes bar one then unload a couple of co2 fire extinguishers down the last hole and then plug with more soil Voiala instand dead foxes and burial its how they kills sheep n pigs on a commercial basis so it must be humaine

This weather. FFS. Planned to take the next week off to do some work in the garden. Bought all the materials today, poor old Elgrand has never been so stanced :)

Now it's a fucking quagmire out there.

Not sure whats worse: I can't get the job here done or the prospect of having to go to work instead.

My heart says take the week off anyhow and sit around in your pants drinking beer / playing on the xbox.

My head / wallet / wife says no.

I’ve got next week off also planned on building a big brick bbq in the garden... went and brought a season ticket to the fishing lake instead..stuck a screw driver in my thumb at work and has really been getting me down as I’m struggling to shoot people on ww11 PS4 ... but the beer has been going down well..

For a moment I though I was on Facebook even though I DONT do facebook. Please leave the bad words on there and keep this forum clean ( ish ) Cheers.:p

For a moment I though I was on Facebook even though I DONT do facebook. Please leave the bad words on there and keep this forum clean ( ish ) Cheers.:p
Seems a strange request for a thread called "What the F..........", but there you go. "Omo adds bright bright brightness,"😂

Head unit wasn't getting a GPS signal as my speedo app was sat at zero. Ok, I'll give it a few miles it usually came back on.. Nope. Turn it off and on. Nope. Now it doesn't turn on. Leave it for a few hours and the same, dvd mech spun when key on but no display or button lights. Thanks for the April fools joke Elgrand :mad:

Seems a strange request for a thread called "What the F..........", but there you go. "Omo adds bright bright brightness,"😂
I just don't think there is any need for it matey. Time and place and all that.

Toying with the idea of calling the car Boris (after the guy who sold it to me), Concerned that it might be confused with Boris (Ooops, I've put my foot in my mouth again) Johnson, so will probably settle for Elwyn!

myelgrand01.jpg

Back