• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

just had official letter from the Operations Regional Director saying that last week i worked above 70 hours and thats illegal , I said" I didnt and anyway if I had why did you only pay me for 45 "? they said " oh ok forget that then and bin letter "

How many more people have to die before the Government launch a public inquiry into Midsomer and Causton C.I.D ,

Aaaaagh....me too....and now I find out Lockbox where I stored ALL my passwords etc....dosn't fecking work with IOS11!

Aaaaagh....me too....and now I find out Lockbox where I stored ALL my passwords etc....dosn't fecking work with IOS11!
we still run windows 7 , It works and is simple , [ like me ] keep all my passwords on my phone ,

just had official letter from the Operations Regional Director saying that last week i worked above 70 hours and thats illegal , I said" I didnt and anyway if I had why did you only pay me for 45 "? they said " oh ok forget that then and bin letter "
HAHAHA!!

That's hilarious lol

Just opened my KING Pot Noodle (early lunch, I'm hungry!).

What the actual fuck... I assumed you'd get two sachets of sauce or at least a bigger sachet. Now the ratio of sauce/noodle & dry mix is off.

Not a happy man at all!

Just opened my KING Pot Noodle (early lunch, I'm hungry!).

What the actual fuck... I assumed you'd get two sachets of sauce or at least a bigger sachet. Now the ratio of sauce/noodle & dry mix is off.

Not a happy man at all!

:cold_sweat:

ps , but shop one had a nice old man in it who arrived on a mobility scooter and challenged me to a fight for Whistling ? , I told him to Fk off and he left in a haze of burnt rubber at 0.002mph

Family Fish and chip supper yesterday , shop one 4 cod/chips and 1 cod £16.50 , shop 2 last week as shop one was shut , 4 cod/chips and 1 cod £28.00 :confused:

It’s all down to the quality of the oil shop 2 use! ;):joy:

Hate it when owners come here dripping on about a problem and all you guys offer advice to help telling them what to do where to look blaa blaa then they turn about and fuck off!!!!

Never to be heard from again!!!

Tell you what you wank puffins how about you let us know what the fuck was up so we can all learn the solution you useless info hording gutter skank.
Failing that don't bother fucking asking.
upgrade to premium if you want an answer.

Ya &&@#s

Hate it when owners come here dripping on about a problem and all you guys offer advice to help telling them what to do where to look blaa blaa then they turn about and fuck off!!!!

Never to be heard from again!!!

Tell you what you wank puffins how about you let us know what the fuck was up so we can all learn the solution you useless info hording gutter skank.
Failing that don't bother fucking asking.
upgrade to premium if you want an answer.

Ya &&@#s

10% rule dude. Works in any car club. Only 10% of the members will be actively involved and join in with social events and keep coming back. Most of those people are premium members in the club. Just so happens we have 1664 members, and 185 premium members = 11%. We're blessed :joy:

EDIT: I removed approx 100 members last week (no posts, not visited in 12 months, and not premium members).... so this calculation last week would have been 10% ;)

I don't actually have owt to rant about... .... the sun is out...I have guinness in fridge.... an wife has fooked off to work... so I'm good... I've only 7 weeks til I can apply for me licence back.... an drive me luxury MPV again.... yeah....so....erm....carry on men....I'll be out back having a beer if anyone needs me....

Bloody hell. Got on the plane to Tokyo yesterday at 11am and landed 11 hours later not being able to get any sleep on the plane. Just got to the hotel (10:10 local time) and we can't get the room until 2pm. Another 4 hours to kill with no sleep.

I don't actually have owt to rant about... .... the sun is out...I have guinness in fridge.... an wife has fooked off to work... so I'm good... I've only 7 weeks til I can apply for me licence back.... an drive me luxury MPV again.... yeah....so....erm....carry on men....I'll be out back having a beer if anyone needs me....

Apply for your licence back?

LOL

Ooooops!!!

Why the fuck cant people use indicators when turning,no just break cant be arsed its to much fucking hassle..
And while im at it some fucking cockwomble thought it would be ok to do 40 ish on a 30 main road because he was late for work,only to wind his fucking window down to ask me what my fucking probblem was?
Now bare in mind im fucking wound up,and ive got my dissabled son in the car to take him to school,i decided to play this 1 cool,first off i told him that the speed he was doing 40+ on a 30 mph was dangerous due to the congestion and secondly he was not only cought on the speed cameras but was also video'd on my own dash camera,so he starts giving it the verbal and i told him to take his pantys out of the crack of his arse,BUT then i hear a siren only 3 cars behind me,yes an umarked car and he gets pulled over. Hope he had a very nice day!!

Back