• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

Do the pears taste good?
They make a good smoothie... but your hatred of the tree might affect the taste. How about home brew perry?
Never tried them to be honest, don't like pears!

They are more of a cooking pear, absolutely massive. Picking them would be a nightmare and they usually smash themselves / anything they land on when the fall. Perry would work I'm sure, the wasps seem to quickly get intoxicated on them anyhow.

Don't get me started on the wasps, they only have the one positive thing going for them - they make the tree bees seem less of a problem.

Anatomy of a Wasp...

9ae.jpg

I’ve got to go into hospital and cut my 90 year old dads finger and toe nails... as they don’t actually do it in hospital... they can put a tube down his japs eye for his catheter but not cut his nails.. saying that cutting his nails don’t seem so bad now

Oww FFS, next Friday I've got to drive to Heathrow, get on a plane for 11 hours to Tokyo, spend two days in Tokyo of which one will be an 11 hour excursion to Mt. Fuji, Lake Ashi and then back on the feckin Shinkansen. Probably spend the other day looking round the fecking shops. God I hope she doesn't insist on a 20 minute cab ride to SuperAUTOBACS in Tokyo bay.

The next day I get on a feckin great cruise ship (probably full of fecking Americans) at Yokohama for 9 days, stopping at Aomori, Akita, Toyama (where my E51 is from) and then another stop in Busan, South feckin Korea. Then it's back to Tokyo before flying home again (thank feck).

Jesus, FML!

Never tried them to be honest, don't like pears!

They are more of a cooking pear, absolutely massive. Picking them would be a nightmare and they usually smash themselves / anything they land on when the fall. Perry would work I'm sure, the wasps seem to quickly get intoxicated on them anyhow.

Don't get me started on the wasps, they only have the one positive thing going for them - they make the tree bees seem less of a problem.

Found a lane with a pear tree with loads of pears still
on it and the ground around it today. Wife wouldn’t let me fill my bag with them as ‘they are in someone’s garden’ ... then bought a box load for £1 from a stall at the end of someone else’s driveway.
They taste expensive.

Put your comfy pants on and think of kylie ,Emily radinski Britney Spears Christine Aguilera kelly Brooke and that one who looks sweet but would rip your heart out...

Shut d fuck up!
NOT YOU!....
. That bastard!......... now where was I?
Oh yea ... about your missus.....

Always great when you're having a bad day to read about other people's misery. Makes you feel better about your own shit.

Although I'm not going to publicly rant about my shit life at the moment, pretty sure my solicitor would advise against it :joy:
Well if your paying a solicitor you've already had your pants pulled down and waiting for your arse to be spanked!
..... unless we are talking about the type of solicitor with the most credibility. In which case enjoy what you see is what you get!

Why do people not make a proper cuppa tea or coffee?

its always weak as shit.

I like 4 teas spoons of coffee in my mug or 1 and a half table spoons.

Tea I like nice and strong, its not fucking difficult is it.

and who the fuck puts milk in first?

WHO DOES THAT!!??

FFS

Wtf!! you drink instant ?
Black, strong, properly brewed, from freshly ground nicely roasted beans .... pleeeeease. ‘stamps feet’

I have a proper machine too !!!

I'm a very busy man Rob...

Do you have ANY idea how long it takes to read your posts lol

I have a proper machine too !!!

I'm a very busy man Rob...

Do you have ANY idea how long it takes to read your posts lol

That’s what proper coffee is for. Life is simply too short for instant coffee

When the NHS withdraws your wife's oxygen!!!!!!!!!!!

Back