• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!

My Pixel was sent off for repair after only having it for a few months. I believe my temper may have had something to do with the problem, but it was returned with a new motherboard and android 8.0 "Oreo".

The OS itself works fine, but there are some "additions" that I find really annoying... like the fact I always have a notification to tell me apps are running in the background. I know they are, I'm not stupid, and I don't want to know about it. Doesn't appear to be a way to switch this function off either... my temper may get the better of it again some time soon.

Oh, and where I work, there are approx 40-50 office staff. There is ONE "throne" in the mens toilet.

It's ALWAYS engaged! Fuck sake. My bowels need to empty themselves, and I can never fucking go because some other fucker is always using it.

My Pixel was sent off for repair after only having it for a few months. I believe my temper may have had something to do with the problem, but it was returned with a new motherboard and android 8.0 "Oreo".

The OS itself works fine, but there are some "additions" that I find really annoying... like the fact I always have a notification to tell me apps are running in the background. I know they are, I'm not stupid, and I don't want to know about it. Doesn't appear to be a way to switch this function off either... my temper may get the better of it again some time soon.

Since Apple Music iOS has almost stopped the traditional ‘just play music I bought on cd and download to the phone I paid over the odds to upgrade to 128gb so I could store my music on’ feature working. Every time it Auto reconnectes to Bluetooth if forgets what it’s doing and plays ‘all the crappy stuff I didn’t download to my phone but pay extra annually to store in iTunes in the fucking cloud service’ :confounded:

Oh, and where I work, there are approx 40-50 office staff. There is ONE "throne" in the mens toilet.

It's ALWAYS engaged! Fuck sake. My bowels need to empty themselves, and I can never fucking go because some other fucker is always using it.
FFS - you're paid to work - not waste endless time checking your Facebook updates whilst sitting on the shitter. :)

FFS - you're paid to work - not waste endless time checking your Facebook updates whilst sitting on the shitter. :)

He should bring a porta potti to his desk :imp::poop::weary_face:

Since Apple Music iOS has almost stopped the traditional ‘just play music I bought on cd and download to the phone I paid over the odds to upgrade to 128gb so I could store my music on’ feature working. Every time it Auto reconnectes to Bluetooth if forgets what it’s doing and plays ‘all the crappy stuff I didn’t download to my phone but pay extra annually to store in iTunes in the fucking cloud service’ :confounded:

Android FTW ;)

Well on that principle, I do a lot of things I'm not paid for (or covered in my job spec), so should I stop doing them? :joy:

He should bring a porta potti to his desk :imp::poop::weary_face:

I'd need a pop up tent as well, I'd at least want some privacy! :innocent:

Most people are wankers until you get to know them.... then your possitively sure there wankers still.... people who think just because you have a high viz vest on your god... your not believe me your not..

... I’ve had a great day! Well nothing I know of went wrong or pissed me off. That’s rare. :D

MY GOD THERE'S SOME FUCKING COCK WOBBLE KNOW IT ALL'S IN THE WORLD!! Thankfully I'll never actually meet some of them! Now that I've got that offf my chest, I feel a bit better. Have a nice day you lovely people.....

Every week someone on the Australia fookbook page posts tales of woe about how they cant get their Elgrands serviced because its an import. How feckin hard is it, I should either stop reading and respnding to them, or setup an Elgrand service centre and make a fortune. I like helping people out, but for fooks sake............

I would like to announce that I am retiring from wasting my time searching the site & providing links to answers to people's questions who can't be arsed to acknowledge the fact that I've just spent 20 minutes of what little bit of my life is left trying to help them. Say thank you or get stuffed!

No more. It's over. Gone. Finished!

Oh go on then - maybe tomorrow. We'll see :)

I would like to announce that I am retiring from wasting my time searching the site & providing links to answers to people's questions who can't be arsed to acknowledge the fact that I've just spent 20 minutes of what little bit of my life is left trying to help them. Say thank you or get stuffed!

No more. It's over. Gone. Finished!

Oh go on then - maybe tomorrow. We'll see :)

Stop Your moaning Phil.............I for one appreciate everything you do!!

But searching is so Booooooooring.....where is the interaction when you search for something you desperately need, like when the car is on fire, and there is a built in fire extinguishing system but you can't for the life of you figure out where and how it activates, it's much more fun to ask and wait for an answer.....and wait...........and wait...... and wait...............but look at it from this point of view..........there are also benefits, I mean how satisfying is it to say:

"Welcome Noob fucker!!! USE THE FUCKING SEARCH FUNCTION YOU DUMB FUCK!!!!!"

But by repeating yourself over and over and over, it allows you to up your post count, increase likes, get trophies and interact with us noob wankers that keep asking the same boring questions to the same boring problems.
It allows you to not only look mega helpful and awesome but it also allows you to point said wankers to posts, creating more links and easier to find topics.

Now stop your boring moaning, crack a beer and send me the bill.

:bomb:

:p

I thought this thread was to have a good moan :joy:

Don't worry I'l be back tomorrow with my boring old search links :)

My post count & links seem to go up a few hundred every time the server goes down - so i'll wait for the next one to have another little boost.

I like the humour in your post @Steviejay but I would never say what you've said in red. In fact I had a post deleted by admin for saying the opposite. Please & thank you, does anybody remember that - or am I just an old fart? And that's not just forum related. :)

Last edited:
Back