• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

@Lize - thanks for that. Will add to the list of things to buy when I some spare cash :)

Well all my seats are now in 🤪

Let’s see if I can get wheels done before Castle Combe.

Attachments

• 5E235872-92AB-49FE-BDB3-4E676B04FBA2.jpeg
    5E235872-92AB-49FE-BDB3-4E676B04FBA2.jpeg
    75.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 01484B8A-1442-4D6B-8750-1871D01CE663.jpeg
    01484B8A-1442-4D6B-8750-1871D01CE663.jpeg
    76.4 KB · Views: 12
Well all my seats are now in 🤪

Let’s see if I can get wheels done before Castle Combe.

Looks lovely buddy @Crazycraig. The door guards (door panels) are a perfect match to the HWS interior I thought It would be a blue velour like your old seats, RESULT! :p

I am running 45 psi in my tyres.
Quick an dirty pics o stage one of my Ellas new custom look, white Rimskins i put on today !
I had these on my previous ride , as well as looks they do actually help protect the edges.
Crave 20x8.5 rims 245/40 tyres
20180517_152420[1].jpg
20180517_152711[1].jpg
20180517_152749[1].jpg

Last edited:
After collecting the new car i found that the "select" button on the panel below wasnt working properly, Colin sent me a new one up which arrived this morning, fitted and working a treat.

Also just booked in with @Lpgc to work his black magic.
Do you have the English translation for the these buttons, and any others in the vehicle including the remotes,collecting mine today

Do you have the English translation for the these buttons, and any others in the vehicle including the remotes,collecting mine today

Sorry, i dont, but there are members on here who have bought english stickers to put over the top of the japanese. Hopefully someone will post a pic up ro show you.

Enjoy your new bus, bet you camt wait.

I bought the English stickers here on ebay , sure makes it easier esp with the remotes !

here is one of Ellas rear , she has a nice V6 note now the rear cats are gone.
i doubt i will ever use the tow bar but its good to have it there. 20180517_152555[1].jpg

I bought the English stickers here on ebay , sure makes it easier esp with the remotes !

here is one of Ellas rear , she has a nice V6 note now the rear cats are gone.
i doubt i will ever use the tow bar but its good to have it there. View attachment 5020

Lovely wheels buddy! @davee Would love to hear what the exhaust sounds like, youtube clip?! :p

Sorry, i dont, but there are members on here who have bought english stickers to put over the top of the japanese. Hopefully someone will post a pic up ro show you.

Enjoy your new bus, bet you camt wait.
Did this today.
View attachment 5041View attachment 5042

Had no audio from the rears.
This is why.
View attachment 5043
Sadly they do degrade over time. I fitted a new set of FLi speakers in my E50 and they were sound after that. Did not need to remove all the gubbins though like you have done:cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat:

Sadly they do degrade over time. I fitted a new set of FLi speakers in my E50 and they were sound after that. Did not need to remove all the gubbins though like you have done:cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat:
I can get a bit carried away when I get the tools out 😉. Soft close on side and rear doors not working so thought I'd look see if any connections had come adrift whilst I was getting the speakers out. Thought there was a hidden fuse box in the back WRONG. Must be E51 only. Still no soft close. What fun these Elgrand are.

I can get a bit carried away when I get the tools out 😉. Soft close on side and rear doors not working so thought I'd look see if any connections had come adrift whilst I was getting the speakers out. Thought there was a hidden fuse box in the back WRONG. Must be E51 only. Still no soft close. What fun these Elgrand are.
Indeed they are matey which makes em all the more fun,o_O

Back