• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Currently waiting my turn on the pit at Maidstone exhaust centre to get the exhaust fixed on TB2. Mind you, it does sound good minus the back box. You can actually hear that V6 growl😉.

Got rid of old sofa and brought home new. So much space in back and easy job.

Hovered the inside and cleaned dash.
Tyres dressed and door sills cleaned

Attachments

• 6A01A892-07B0-4A3A-85FE-7D55ACEFA2AF.jpeg
    6A01A892-07B0-4A3A-85FE-7D55ACEFA2AF.jpeg
    90.6 KB · Views: 13
  • B4F0DEF6-20B4-494E-9B6E-91C0BD45C688.jpeg
    B4F0DEF6-20B4-494E-9B6E-91C0BD45C688.jpeg
    76.4 KB · Views: 12
Currently waiting my turn on the pit at Maidstone exhaust centre to get the exhaust fixed on TB2. Mind you, it does sound good minus the back box. You can actually hear that V6 growl😉.

Well the good news is that there's practically zero rust under TB2. The bad news is that the exhaust is rotten from the cats to the tailpipe.
He invited me down the pit for a look-see (been many years since I was last in a workshop pit.) the exhaust is a Chinese puzzle of patches. Says he can fabricate a cat back system in stainless for £450+Vat. Doesn't sound too bad, what say you guys?

Well the good news is that there's practically zero rust under TB2. The bad news is that the exhaust is rotten from the cats to the tailpipe.
He invited me down the pit for a look-see (been many years since I was last in a workshop pit.) the exhaust is a Chinese puzzle of patches. Says he can fabricate a cat back system in stainless for £450+Vat. Doesn't sound too bad, what say you guys?
Depends on how long your going to keep it. Doesn't sound bad for a custom stainless exhaust.

Sounds good to me 👍

Ask him for a CASH price instead. NO VAT.

Checked my head gasket suspicion out. Still not sure. It is probably in my head

i done different thing... just let someone ripped me off with parts :mad::triumph::mad:

Washed it and test fitted my new plates.
Cant put them on legally till Monday when I can get hold of my insurance.
View attachment 4056
View attachment 4057
Looks awesome mate. Make sure you email some pics to the guys at WRM as they love to see how we pimp our rides.

Yet another wet weekend so nothing done on mine sadly. Just when I think its gonna be ok and I get ready like an F1 pit crew the bleeding rain falls.:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Last edited:
Well I washed mine today as she was filthy and decided to get the polish laid on. Did the entire rear end and top spoiler and all the front end and the wings and door tops then gave up for the day with intention of completing tomorrow.

Guess what???? Its bleeding raining outside NOW:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

In garage having new bearing. Bought a foldy camping seat to add to the back camper conversion.
Interested in the mpg thing mentioned a few pages back...I’ll look at that.
Wondering about alloy wheels at some point too.

Back