• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

They look better in the black. I thought the postcode of the manufacture had to be on the reg plate?
Not as far as I know buddy. All depends on the mood of Plod and M.O.T tester on the day I say.;)

Loaded Tom Tom on my spare 7" tablet and instant removable satnav
View attachment 3902
Nice mod mate. I hope you have a soft bit of foam on the back so it don't scratch your AV screen. The only down side to your mod is you wont be able to see your fuel economy computer when driving along albeit depending on how you drive it might be wise if you don't see it.:p:p:p

Can I be cheeky @dognero and ask how much you paid for your Qashqai rims? Found a set in The Netherlands but a different versions to yours for 425 euros with Continental tyres, unfortunately I missed out on them, didn't have the cash anyway! lol

whee.JPG

Can I be cheeky @dognero and ask how much you paid for your Qashqai rims? Found a set in The Netherlands but a different versions to yours for 425 euros with Continental tyres, unfortunately I missed out on them, didn't have the cash anyway! lol

View attachment 3931
£475 with newish tyres

View attachment 3931
They would NOT look right on an E51 Richard anyway. Keep looking.

We got as far as Looe today in our Ellie. It was nice to see another E51 in the car park. Anyone on here?

Well the van got another dam good clean tonight!!!

Tyre pressures now set to 38psi on 16’s but harder ride but let’s see what happens to fuel eco??

Talking of fuel and I know boring subject £60 and 420ks done ✅. Lucky me👍🤪

Attachments

• 0F707D89-8B5B-4675-B325-B2F6CE6D9B1D.jpeg
    0F707D89-8B5B-4675-B325-B2F6CE6D9B1D.jpeg
    100.8 KB · Views: 12
Well the van got another dam good clean tonight!!!

Tyre pressures now set to 38psi on 16’s but harder ride but let’s see what happens to fuel eco??

Talking of fuel and I know boring subject £60 and 420ks done ✅. Lucky me👍🤪
Have you mastered how to use the AV monitor fuel computer yet mate??? As a habit I now use mine all the time I go out in mine now. I can set the buttons in my sleep:p:p

Didn’t know it had one but now I do will go press some buttons in van 👍😝
NO CRAIG STOP. There is a procedure buddy. If you start pressing buttons you could mess up other things mate.

Have you got English translated stickers on yours yet???SNV32427.JPG

1. Press info button
2. Use round SET button to select/scroll to desired option on AV screen
3. You need to select the lower RHS option from the 5 options given
4. Press SET and select the little fuel pump icon at the top 3 options then given
5. This will now show you the fuel computer scale
6. Move and select the second image below the current KPL reading and press and hold for a few seconds and then it will re-set the computer.
7. Start driving and after a few seconds it will start to show what your doing KPL wise.

The higher the reading and the higher the graph scale on the right the better MPG you will get.

Best ive had on mine is 10.5 KPL which is around 28 mpg on a run with cruise control set to 65 mph.

Last edited:
NO CRAIG STOP. There is a procedure buddy. If you start pressing buttons you could mess up other things mate.

Have you got English translated stickers on yours yet???View attachment 3981

1. Press info button
2. Use round SET button to select/scroll to desired option on AV screen
3. You need to select the lower RHS option from the 5 options given
4. Press SET and select the little fuel pump icon at the top 3 options then given
5. This will now show you the fuel computer scale
6. Move and select the second image below the current KPL reading and press and hold for a few seconds and then it will re-set the computer.
7. Start driving and after a few seconds it will start to show what your doing KPL wise.

The higher the reading and the higher the graph scale on the right the better MPG you will get.

Best ive had on mine is 10.5 KPL which is around 28 mpg on a run with cruise control set to 65 mph.
Not had chance @Brendan1969 to fiddle with buttons!!!
I go by the km reset button for working out mpg. Will try your way!!
I did know what button did what though!!! Found on an earlier link 🤪

Back