• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

alloy gators mate and the newer version of them too. Rounded edge now as opposed to pointed edge on the mark 1 versions.
Thanks. I'll have to search for a supplier, they add just enough colour to provide a focal point.

I intended on removing my front bumper today for paint also but my guy is rammed solid with work so i'll have to wait a few weeks now until he can do it for me. So I finished off all the new front brakes etc fitted my newly painted side skirts back on and polished the van then took her for a test drive down the road and back then booked her in at my mates garage Friday morning for aircon re-gas. I then decided to complete the jobs and changed the oil and filter on my driveway which once up on my stands was a easy job to complete. Just time consuming but I have lots of that so it don't bother me how long it takes me TBH. All sweet as a nut now, braking perfect with all the new brake pads, HEL flexi lines and new painted Red calipers. I'm well pleased with the results so far. Took some fresh pictures too with both sunroofs up.View attachment 4234View attachment 4235View attachment 4236View attachment 4237View attachment 4238View attachment 4239View attachment 4240View attachment 4241View attachment 4242View attachment 4243
Wow that's well tidy. Looks great. Good job

Well today booked in to have full Custom CAT back system done on 1st May. 😁

Went to a few body shops to get quotes for front bumper fix/respray. Also looked to get scratches blended in.

Now on the hunt for alloys, just not mentioning to partner how much this is costing 🤪

Just checked the pressures on my new wheels and tyres and all were on 50psi. Reduced them all to 34psi.
Booked in next Wednesday for 4 wheel alignment.

paid for it s import dutys and shipping costs who hoo its in the uk
next ill get to look at it in the flresh so to speak probably next tuesday when i get another day off

paid for it s import dutys and shipping costs who hoo its in the uk
next ill get to look at it in the flresh so to speak probably next tuesday when i get another day off

Same thing I've done. Not sure when I'm going to get it here, it's proving such a hassle that I'm close to just driving it home

Same thing I've done. Not sure when I'm going to get it here, it's proving such a hassle that I'm close to just driving it home
yup i thought about that too but at the moment im going with the flow as im off to crete on holiday in a week or so so it can sit in the agents yard till i get back if necessary

Get vin insurance and just drive it. You will need a jump pack just in case (I use a Halfords one for £40) pop it in a carry on and off to Southampton on the train. Quick check of the fluids when you get there and off home! Done it five times now !

Welll got quote back to respray front bumper and fix small crack as well as few stone chips. The Quote £1230.💀

Needless to say I will be doing it myself as they are charging almost £800 labour 😱

I intended on removing my front bumper today for paint also but my guy is rammed solid with work so i'll have to wait a few weeks now until he can do it for me. So I finished off all the new front brakes etc fitted my newly painted side skirts back on and polished the van then took her for a test drive down the road and back then booked her in at my mates garage Friday morning for aircon re-gas. I then decided to complete the jobs and changed the oil and filter on my driveway which once up on my stands was a easy job to complete. Just time consuming but I have lots of that so it don't bother me how long it takes me TBH. All sweet as a nut now, braking perfect with all the new brake pads, HEL flexi lines and new painted Red calipers. I'm well pleased with the results so far. Took some fresh pictures too with both sunroofs up.View attachment 4234View attachment 4235View attachment 4236View attachment 4237View attachment 4238View attachment 4239View attachment 4240View attachment 4241View attachment 4242View attachment 4243
Love this

Tried to put myself through the windscreen! Tried the clutch on the way home the other day with my left foot - obviously found the brake pedal. The vehicle stops pretty sharpish at 30 mph doesnt it!! :)

This is the bit I'm dreading too 😁 I done it once when I borrowed my mother's auto for the day, like you said hitting the "clutch" to go to second gear brings that windscreen towards your face pretty fast.

Back