Here for life
Didn’t know it had one but now I do will go press some buttons in van 👍😝
Have you got English translated stickers on yours yet???
1. Press info button
2. Use round SET button to select/scroll to desired option on AV screen
3. You need to select the lower RHS option from the 5 options given
4. Press SET and select the little fuel pump icon at the top 3 options then given
5. This will now show you the fuel computer scale
6. Move and select the second image below the current KPL reading and press and hold for a few seconds and then it will re-set the computer.
7. Start driving and after a few seconds it will start to show what your doing KPL wise.
The higher the reading and the higher the graph scale on the right the better MPG you will get.
Best ive had on mine is 10.5 KPL which is around 28 mpg on a run with cruise control set to 65 mph.