• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Went to beach with 2 mates 4 surfboards, 4 twin tip boards, 10 kites and wetsuits,harnesses x3. Plenty of room left and power button used a lot to leave some transvestites standing!!

Also got asked about the van by so many people in the car park, was surprised at how many people were looking at it 😁

Attachments

• 6C0F2E66-EF0D-4B92-9D32-35E6B23D78F2.jpeg
    6C0F2E66-EF0D-4B92-9D32-35E6B23D78F2.jpeg
    85.6 KB · Views: 27
Please tell us more about the new clock mate, who, where, how and how much please?? cheers
Got it from here
Clock
Took the roof console out. 4 bolts and some strong clips.
Dismantled it.
Cut the old clock out. It has about 20 legs.
Took the new one out of its holder.
Packed it on the back with foam to bring it up to the same level.
Stuck it on with double sided tape.
The adjustment wire is just hanging behind the plate you pop off for the back screws.
Ignition live and earth I found at the heater vent on the drivers side. Love it when the previous owner had something in that was taken out.
Extended the wires up the pillar to the clock.
1 hr max

New ride is spot on.
just getting used to having to avoid potholes lol

Went to beach with 2 mates 4 surfboards, 4 twin tip boards, 10 kites and wetsuits,harnesses x3. Plenty of room left and power button used a lot to leave some transvestites standing!!

Also got asked about the van by so many people in the car park, was surprised at how many people were looking at it 😁
I had a woman walk past mine today and turn around and walk back for a look around it.

Hello from a fellow Kiter

My son took these pics with his Canon EOS 6D of James May in Maastricht for an EDS Conference this weekend we are attending for one of my wife's illnesses Ehlers Danlos Syndrome. Managed to bag a perfect parking space outside the hotel, result! lol

IMG_8827.JPG
IMG_8829.JPG
IMG_8831.JPG

After pulling many fuses to try and cut the permanent live to the stereo, without success, I disconnected the battery for a minute. Now the stereo works again. Tomorrow (wow, it's tomorrow already!) I'm off to see BMR for some TLC, so looking forward to a long overdue service and a checkup of the front end.

After pulling many fuses to try and cut the permanent live to the stereo, without success, I disconnected the battery for a minute. Now the stereo works again. Tomorrow (wow, it's tomorrow already!) I'm off to see BMR for some TLC, so looking forward to a long overdue service and a checkup of the front end.
Brian will sort you out buddy

Yesterday - not today but didn't want to star a new thread:)
Took mine in for camper conversion to be done - at last! Its been a long time waiting. Found LPG station which I dint know about quite close to me (bonus 1) which hadn't run out like most of the others I know (bonus 2) - only 56.9p per litre which is 10 - 15p cheaper than I have been paying (bonus 3) and by keeping down to the speed limit (most of the time anyway) managed to get 27mpg (bonus 4). Going to miss her for the next couple of weeks :(

Arranged to get the de cat pipes on Tuesday.
Looked to see how easy it will be to install my front and rear parking sensors.
New clock came so installed it following the instructions on here.
View attachment 3806
Found I have these on
View attachment 3807
Going to see what they look like in the dark
View attachment 3817
They come on with the front fogs
Are these standard?
View attachment 3819
View attachment 3820

Fronts are standard from this picture
Love the rear LED lights @dognero they are a definite upgrade and not standard!

lights.jpg

Collected our new E51! Been trying to find more out about it online, it seems to be a limited edition if I've understood the codes correctly (ETCTR), with two power doors, NAVI2, and whatever CLAS6 is! But have no idea what was included in the limited edition package as it seems to have quite a few other bits too! Will attempt to add pictures tomorrow when I've taken some!

We took ours on a first long run, now down in Burnham on Sea and heading on further south on Monday. Love seeing other Ellies on the road, albeit only three.

Andy, how did you do this? I'm forever banging my head on the bloody thing!
Ha ha ha very easily I use washers to get the height I wanted and then made some Ali plates up if you don't have a spoiler there's plenty of room just check it when you lift it up. The best thing about it doesn't cost any money I've added some photographs show you washers and then the alley spaces just got to paint them now when I get time. You definitely will need some longer bolts.

Attachments

• IMG_6427.JPG
    IMG_6427.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_6431.JPG
    IMG_6431.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 28
Today I BROKE TB2.Going down Bluebell hill I thought oo she's sounding nice today, even got more get up and go than usual. Must like the rain. THEN the exhaust got up and went 😙. Turned around and went home. Haven't got ramps and my axle stands were for my lifted landrover so way too tall for an Elgrand, but from what I can see from laying in the wet gutter the pipe has broken or separated at the join between the two silencers. Ho hum. Now to try and find a decent exhaust repair shop in Medway.
Like I said the other day, life sucks at the moment. If it can go wrong it has, if it hasn't yet it will.😭

Back