• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Well ive applied a 3rd coat of autoglym today and ive found the more I polish her the better she is looking. That KH3 black paint has such a lovely deep gloss shine to it too. I could shave in it:yum so, so far I am very happy my results and graft and its saved me £200 from the valeter guy I usually use which he wont like but hey ho.SNV32438.JPGSNV32437.JPGSNV32436.JPGSNV32435.JPGSNV32439.JPG

Looking sweet @Brendan1969, paintwork looks awesome! Do I detect your rear indicators changed from orange to chrome?! Liking the fog lights as well! Thought you may have had your knight Rider strobe on in the pics! lol

Looking sweet @Brendan1969, paintwork looks awesome! Do I detect your rear indicators changed from orange to chrome?! Liking the fog lights as well! Thought you may have had your knight Rider strobe on in the pics! lol
Ive changed nothing Richard on mine lights wise. Its as it came from Japan

FFS my mirrors are not that reflective!

I did actually drive mine today for the second time this year - forgotten how smooth and refined they are :heart:

Still torn over what to do with it.
Drive it and keep it.

I took mine to the local hand car wash where the guys there made a pretty good job of it, including the roof. Came home and clayed and waxed both sides. Took me bloody hours and eventually it was getting too dark and cold to do the tailgate and front end. Hopefully I'll be able to get them done tomorrow.

I took mine to the local hand car wash where the guys there made a pretty good job of it, including the roof. Came home and clayed and waxed both sides. Took me bloody hours and eventually it was getting too dark and cold to do the tailgate and front end. Hopefully I'll be able to get them done tomorrow.

...and piccies to follow @MrChops ;)

Used mine as a van again today, was working in Sherburn in Elmet rigging some lights on the high school's stage. Saw on Facebook a buddy of mine needed a wardrobe and dresser shifting and needed a van, offered my time since I was local to move them from one house to the other. A 7 foot wardrobe, straight in with a 3 foot tall dresser next to it no worries. Will be using it as a motorcycle hauler tomorrow when I pick my old bobber up! Will be great to have it back and let the project resume!

Got the van, my Fazer and soon my first love and ride, the '91 Virago XV400.

Back