• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Welcome to Xenforo v2.0.1

Karl

The Boss
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
North East
E50 Expert
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Elgrand
E50
Region
North East
You may have noticed when you logged in that the forum looks different. This is due to the latest update to the forum software. This was not just a minor update, this is a whole new version of Xenforo that has new features, works differently and SHOULD overall be better, albeit it will take some getting used to.

If you come across any problems whilst using the forum, please highlight to a member of the admin team and we will look into it ASAP.

As always, happy posting.

My first post... Seems to have worked!
Like the new look mate. One thing I've noticed, and it's by no means important, the number of 'likes' hasn't migrated over in the same numbers. Think it's the same for other members too.

Like the new look mate. One thing I've noticed, and it's by no means important, the number of 'likes' hasn't migrated over in the same numbers. Think it's the same for other members too.
My likes look accurate, thanks for the migration Karl!

Seems to be working well managed to log on and have a quick mooch around...

How many likes did you have before mate?

What I could do is open up the back up files, install the old forum and database and check for any discrepancies. I could take a look tonight

Had just over 1000 Karl because I received the trophy points the other day. No biggie mate just summat I noticed.
Congrats on the new platform. Great work as ever.

Have noticed as well............ (Moaning petty bastard! ) that the E50/E51 banners are missing on some of member avatars denoting their car choice.

Looks nice, and seems easier to navigate than the old version, or maybe more intuitive is a better term.

You've been de-liked too @Karl. :p

Screenshot_20180106-130822.png
Screenshot_20180106-131107.png

Ooh, lost a thousand likes... Strange : unamused:

Have noticed as well............ (Moaning petty bastard! ) that the E50/E51 banners are missing on some of member avatars denoting their car choice.

E50/51/52 banners working again :)

Great work on the upgrade! I’m a regular visitor just gaining info and inspiration from all the experts on here, having been E51 owner for a couple of months now and waiting for camper conversion in a few months time. Tremendous value at £12 for premium membership to see such a professional forum! Thanks from this newbie.

looking good to me but it could be the dark glasses :cool: now where is me white stick

Hi @Karl, @MrRob_in I just noticed that I have lost a considerable amount of messages/likes/points on my account, is this the same with everyone due to the new system? Looks like FreshandMinty has also lost a considerable amount of messages and likes :joy:

Last edited:
Lost messages... That's not good. Those lost messages will probably be why the likes have gone. Missing data, not good.

Lost messages... That's not good. Those lost messages will probably be why the likes have gone. Missing data, not good.
I have all my posts and likes, I joined in late June 2017, so data loss must be before then.

I can't say I've noticed any missing content, which makes me think the message and like count may have been wrong before, but is not correct?

Back