• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Wales Wales meet

• Mcarthur glen shopping centre

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Elementian

Admin
Staff member
Wales
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Geraint
Elgrand
E51
Region
Wales
Hello all think of doing a meet at either Caerphilly Mountain top cafe or Mcarthur glen, out the two I'm thinking Caerphilly only because my stomach rules my head lol.
Hopefully I'll add a poll to the thread so you can choose.
The only other bit is date I'm thinking of either this Saturday 15th or next Saturday 22nd and yes I know it's short notice but meets in Wales seem to be too few and far between.

Hello all think of doing a meet at either Caerphilly Mountain top cafe or Mcarthur glen, out the two I'm thinking Caerphilly only because my stomach rules my head lol.
Hopefully I'll add a poll to the thread so you can choose.
The only other bit is date I'm thinking of either this Saturday 15th or next Saturday 22nd and yes I know it's short notice but meets in Wales seem to be too few and far between.

what time are you thinking

Fingers crossed my Elgrand arrives this Thursday - if so and all is ok I can meet this Saturday 15th (can't do the 22nd as I'll be in France)

Il be there this Saturday :)

Aw, I can't do this weekend any more. Got a last minute holiday deal to Cyprus. Sorry! :D

Either for me and yes Caerphilly Mountain 5 mins away for me too.
Thinking it would be great to get any/all of us in a photo with the castle behind us. We can get Karl to put it on the loading page of the website with the others. Give those northerers a run for their money! :p

Either for me and yes Caerphilly Mountain 5 mins away for me too.
Thinking it would be great to get any/all of us in a photo with the castle behind us. We can get Karl to put it on the loading page of the website with the others. Give those northerers a run for their money! :p
I can bring my dji mavic to get some nice photos of them all together

Mine is in waiting for new seatbelts to be fitted for the mot. So I should have it back by saturday. Either way I will be there to meet you all. Been seeing lots of Elgrands driving around Caerphilly area lately.

Hi guy's is the meeting still on for today

yeah we're on our way down there now :) hope to see you soon.

Great to meet up with everyone well done geraint for getting it of the ground , nice to see a good turn out , see you all soon I hope

Back