To all new members

S

Snig74

Thanks Madfish, A vip I see how does that work out for you? I wouldnt want to drive it

Snig74

Tigers26

E50 Owner
Premium Member
Ta Madfish :D if you could do me a favour ?? Upgrade my stuff from caravanman to tigers26 please,namely the premium member bit.easy mate,the new look forum is lush :rofl:

P

paulk

Good morning, new member signing in from a dank Derbyshire...I met a few members at the jae, you weren't all bonkers :) I have an e50 caravan that's currently undergoing surgery at BMR...thanks Brian, hope to be joining in with club meets in the not too distant future......paul

AlanR

E51 Owner
Hi everyone,
Just introducing myself as a new member.
My Elgrand just arrived last week and now waiting for DVLA to register it.
Great website and forum. Lots of useful info which I hope to add to.
Alan

J

James

We would like to offer a big warm welcome to you all :)

Join in the fun, ask any questions and enjoy your stay.

We look forward to you becoming a valuable member of the club

Thanks
Mark
Hi
I have just bought a 2004 E51 Highway Star and am absolutely loving the way it drives and the space - now much easier on family trips especially where grandparents /friends visit as we can all go out in one vehicle!

I have downloaded the owners manual and already discovered a few things. Also been in touch with my local Nissan garage who are enthusiastic about doing servicing and repairs.

Still have many unanswered questions that I hope I will find answers to on the forums around understanding the navigation and tv systems

look forward to chatting and meeting up at some point

James and Eli

R

Rhiannon

Hi,
We are in Swansea and we have a 2002 E51 Rider named Betty. We love her☺️ Generally getting along great but can't turn off the screen that tells me she needs a service- she doesn't!
Had ENOUGH of radio 2, especially as it only works sometimes.
Had a pop too fitted and some nice hard flooring and a tow bar for all our many bikes​

Madfish

Administrator
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
E50 Expert
Thanks for coming over to the forum :)

Lots of advice and friendly banter on here...