• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

THE JAP SHOW, SANTA POD 10th JUNE 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMR

Trader
E51 Owner
E51 Expert
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Elgrand
E51
Due to a new way of booking Club Stands at Santa Pod to book a club stand on the tarmac area in the pits we have to buy at least 1 ticket per Elgrand when we book the club stand which basically means I need a firm commitment and at least 1 ticket paid to me before Friday 26th January for me to be able to book the club stand. (FOR THE SUNDAY ONLY TICKETS ITS £11.70 PER ADULT AND THE WEEKEND TICKETS ARE £18.10 PER ADULT WITH KIDS UNDER 13 FREE). Should we NOT get at least 10 Elgrands booked and paid by the 26th WE WILL NOT BE GOING and any ticket money will be refunded.

1)- BMR. (2 Adults? Sunday) £23.40. PAID IN FULL
2)- MARK WILLMORE. (2 Adults, Weekend). £36.20 PAID IN FULL
3)- EMANUELD1. (3 Adults, Sunday) £35.10 PAID IN FULL
4)- KATA PETTUGANI. (1 Adult. Sunday) £11.70 PAID IN FULL
5)- MALC QUEMBY (2 Adults Sunday) £23.40 PAID IN FULL
6)- KEV SYDER / DEBBIE ROSE (2 Adults Weekend). £36.20 PAID IN FULL
7)- MARTIN CORNEY (1 Adult Sunday) £11.70 PAID IN FULL
8)- IAN CASTLEDINE (1 Adult, Weekend) £18.10 PAID IN FULL
9)- LITTLE GEE (1 Adult, Weekend) £18.10 PAID IN FULL
10)- ELENA NEWTON (1 Adult, Sunday) £11.70 PAID IN FULL
11)- SANTINO MARRETTA (2 Adults, Sunday) £23.40 PAID IN FULL
12)- MADFISH (2 Adults, Weekend) £36.20 PAID IN FULL
13)- PAUL MEREDITH (2 Adults, Weekend). £36.20 PAID IN FULL
14)- ANDY GREIG. (2 Adults Weekend) £36.20 PAID IN FULL.
15)- KARL (THE BOSS) & PIPPA (2 Adults, Weekend). £36.20 PAID IN FULL
16)- ASBO (1 Adult, Sunday) £11.70. PAID IN FULL.

Cheers guys

Last edited:
1)- BMR. (2 Adults? Sunday) £23.40. PAID IN FULL
2)- MARK WILLMORE. (2 Adults, Weekend). £36.20
3)- EMANUELD1. (3 Adults, Sunday) £35.10
4)- KATA PETTUGANI. (? Adults. Sunday or Weekend?)
5)- CHRISTINA. (2 Adults Sunday) £23.40.
6)-KEV SYDER AND DEBBIE ROSE 2 ADULTS ALL WEEK END PLEASE
7)-
8)-
9)-
10)-

Last edited by a moderator:
WE NEED AT LEAST 10 ELGRANDS PAID BY FRIDAY 26TH JAN TO BE ABLE TO BOOK THE CLUB STAND, IF WE DONT GET ALL VEHICLES FEES PAID BY THAT DATE WE WILL NOT BE GOING AS A CLUB. ITS NOT OUR RULES ITS SANTA POD WHO HAVE ALTERED THE WAY CLUB STANDS ARE BOOKED.

Pop me down for just Sunday please Brian wife has give the nod

Looks like me and the Mrs are up for this :)

Can you put me down for two adults please Brian, how do I pay

If anyone wants a freebie I have paid for 2 x adults for the weekend, just realised it's the same weekend as Download and I've already promised my daughter we would go this year.

I am happy to let someone have my tickets, please let Brian know......................Cheers

@willyG - If you're there for the weekend, you are more than welcome to cruise down with @Madfish and myself on the Saturday :)

Will I have altered the list above to reflect the substitution Can you message me your postal address for your tickets when you can bud, cheers

Sorry to have to report that we have the following tickets up for grabs guy as 2 of our members cant attend through no fault of their own

1 WEEKEND TICKET @ £18.10
1 SUNDAY TICKET @ £11.70

Both tickets will allow you entrance onto The Elgrand Owners Club stand in the pits on the Sunday for all the usual Jap Show and Drag Racing action. DONT JUST THINK ABOUT IT GET THERE AND ENJOY IT

You can get in anytime from about 8.00 AM on Saturday morning, your camping is for the Saturday Night. All you guys going for the weekend should contact each other on here and camp together as the club. Don't forget there are things going off both days so don't miss out.

WEEKENDERS THIS IS IMPORTANT
Can the following members going to Santa Pod for the Jap Show weekend 9th and 10th June please text me your Full Names and Addresses so as soon as the Sunday club stand passes arrive I can add them to your tickets and post them out to you. Text me on 07970549787.
MARK WILLMORE (2 ADULTS)
KEV SYDER (2 ADULTS)
IAN CASTLEDINE (1 ADULT)
LITTLE G (1 ADULT)
MADFISH (2 ADULTS)
PAUL MEREDITH (2 ADULTS)
ANDY GREIG (2 ADULTS)
KARL WILLIAMS (2 ADULTS)

SUNDAY ONLY GUYS
I am talking to Podington Garden Centre again about us that turn up on Sunday morning meeting up in their car park 9.00 to hand out the tickets and passes onto the club stand. DO NOT BE LATE AS WE ROLL OUT OF THE CAR PARK AT 9.30 SHARP TO CRUSE THE FINAL COUPLE OF MILES.

LETS HAVE A GREAT TIME

Last edited:
Update. Will can’t make it but Andy Greig has booked for 2 Adults for the weekend. He is coming down from Manchester so Ian Castledine why not drive down together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back