• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South West The Elgrand Warehouse Meet - St Austell - 25th March 2017

Karl

The Boss
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
North East
E50 Expert
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Elgrand
E50
Region
North East
Right then guys and gals of the South West. Giles & Tim at "The Elgrand Warehouse" are having an Family Fun Open Day at their unit in St Austell. This was planned for late 2016, but was cancelled due to weather and poor attendance. The new date has been set to coincide with me picking up my new Elgrand from them, and seeing as I don't ever get chance to come down this way, it seemed too good an opportunity to miss.

I will add more details of the day once I know more, but there will be entertainment put on for the kids, and camping overnight near the unit for anyone travelling from further afield. You will have the chance to chat to Giles and the team and see some of the cars they have in at the moment, and a chance to look around the workshop where they undertake pretty much all Elgrand related work.

I myself will be travelling down on Friday 24th and returning back up on Sunday 26th, so I'll be there all weekend.

The open day will start at 10am, and people will be welcome throughout the day to join in. It would be a fantastic opportunity for the South Western members to get together.

There is a Facebook event that has been created, but it would be good to get an idea of how many people want to come who don't use Facebook, so if you are interested please let me know.

ADDRESS: Lower Yard, High Street Industrial Estate, St Austell, Cornwall, PL26 7SU

1. @Karl
  2. @Barney59
  3. @rayfisherman
  4. @Whaley
  5. @chris wills

I'm still planning on making an appearance at some point. considering a camping trip for the kids even though its not very far from us really, but the kids would like it, but gonna organise that nearer the time given the changeability of the weather at this time of year.....

Yup, Mr & Mrs Tigers26 :clap::cool:

Anybody know any nearby to stay looking at Friday and Saturday night stop over

There is a campsite next to the warehouse. I'll see if I can get some details. I'll be staying there Saturday night, but not Friday.

Hoping to make it, will probably not be sleeping in the Elgrand as it is a little too cold for my old bones, so have gone upmarket & will be sleeping in a shipping container instead. Not as bad as it sounds though as they have been converted by the YHA at the Eden Project into En-suite Snoozebox`s

Count me in. I'll try and convince her indoors to go camping with the kids.
How much is the campsite? Anyone have any ideas.

Still not looked myself - should probably get something booked.

Is there any more information about the event yet, such as timing? As I normally get up at the crack of 9oc & by the time I get through my beauty regime it is usually around midday. But as I do not want to miss anything, I need to know if I have to make a special effort in the morning.

Hoping to make it, will probably not be sleeping in the Elgrand as it is a little too cold for my old bones, so have gone upmarket & will be sleeping in a shipping container instead. Not as bad as it sounds though as they have been converted by the YHA at the Eden Project into En-suite Snoozebox`s

Won't be too far from us,down at the Britannia Inn.....:)

If people aim for midday to be there. Then probably early afternoon I'll be heading out to see what Cornwall has to offer before retiring to a campsite for the night.

Was hoping to make an appearance. BUT have not finished the unenviable task of decorating in time.hope you all have a great time .have a pasty for us cheers.

The Elgrand warehouse has decided to. Close today at 10:30am

If people still wish to meet up, an alternative location has been set at...

Kingsley village, Fraddon, TR9 6NA... 11:00 - 14:00

We have only heard about this last night so sorry for the late notice.

Back