• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Yorkshire Squires Japanese Night

reckon i will have a run out there too, havent been to squires for several years now and if i manage to get my nismo exhausts fitted on my rider in time,reckon it will sound even louder than my harley that i used to go there on lol!

My band has done a Harley bike club party there, it's an awesome place, I too might make the journey up from Sheffield in the summer months!!!

Blimey,nearly a Yorkshire mini meet :eek::)

Blimey,nearly a Yorkshire mini meet :eek::)
A lot of people actually use it as a place to meet up. MX-5s, Subarus, etc. Honestly the more the merrier, I'm almost tired of seeing the same old Civics, Subys, MX-5s and Supras. Only things that really catch my eye are the 4x4s, vans, Toyota Starlets, vehicles with MAD work put in and lesser-seen vehicles.

To be honest, looking at the Facebook page it might be a quiet one, seems they're having a lot of difficulty with controlling the event and it's not like it used to be. People start arriving from 6, depends if you want a spot in the main lot or not but it starts getting busy at 7. I'll be up in Skipton for a bit as the MCC has a gathering up at the Route 59 Café for a bit so I'll probably be coming down just as it starts finishing... On the bike.

Hey guys,sorry to have to say ,but won't be at tonight's meet.The Green Machine is in dry dock having the brakes sorted.:mad::mad:

To be honest, looking at the Facebook page it might be a quiet one, seems they're having a lot of difficulty with controlling the event and it's not like it used to be. People start arriving from 6, depends if you want a spot in the main lot or not but it starts getting busy at 7. I'll be up in Skipton for a bit as the MCC has a gathering up at the Route 59 Café for a bit so I'll probably be coming down just as it starts finishing... On the bike.
I was there quite early about 6.15 ish....not too much to see but was getting busier when i left about 7.15..... best looking car there was stevemen's rider

I made it down to Squires just before 8, saw a very nice E51 with blue sidelights leaving just after I parked bike up!

[QUOTE="nobby62, post: 41973, member:

I dont ride the bikes fast. I have a classic rd250 and a honda nsr250 both 2 strokes, you can thrash them without going too fast. I alao have a zzr1100 thats a different kettle of fish but i dont push it. Roads too busy, gravelly, pot holy, and too many crap car drivers on the wrong side of the road reading their ipads

Stay safe[/QUOTE] now there is a sweet bike rd 250 ,loved them with microns on .Liked all rds but mk2 were the best ,i was more into mx bikes always two stroke ,castrol oil all the way

I like microns too, but I have Allspeeds on mine....
2013-06-23163232_zps56ddc679.jpg

If the weather is good tomorrow we will be going to squires for the first time in over 2years.
Will there be any members attending this month?

Sods law.... i would be there for sure but am currently on holiday. Have a good time!

Back