• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South West SOUTH WEST SOUTHERN MEET

E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
chris
After putting a post up on Facebook about a meet it seemed there was quite alot of interest for a meet in the neck of the woods, a quick poll eith some suggested locations led us to Westbury White Horse, this is a beautiful location with vast parking and lots of open area for kids or animals or both if required.

The date is looking likely to be sat 11th of November with a time yet to be confirmed.

Is there anyone on here who may have missed the FB post and would be interested.

Yes Chris me and her ,oh and the dogs would be interested in that date.meet too late and it’s going to be dark.How about 11.00am .??????

should be good for me

Hey Chris just ticked the box on Elgrand face book and then noticed its not you and the dates changed. Can you enlighten me about this.thanks

Hey Chris just ticked the box on Elgrand face book and then noticed its not you and the dates changed. Can you enlighten me about this.thanks
Hi it was me changed due to chris forgetting he can't be there so went for following week

i can do 11th,

Back