South West meet

Well we managed a meet up at Route 38 dinner this Sunday 20TH !!! ( thanks Barney for arranging)...
I would like to thank all for taking part ( even if you could not make it ) , it was great to meet other Elgrand owners and have a chat!!
Funny thing is within a month , we are all new owners of the Elgrand and they are E51s - and we all mentioned we want to go away camping in them!!!:)
Barney had some ideas ( thank you Barney:)) for future meets , so we have some ideas what we the men and ladies would like to do as per meetings!!
Seeming we are all thinking of camping , i have a drive away awning i have yet to try so mentioned a meet up to set it up so other members can see what the lay out is like and examine for themselves!!!:)
Heres some photos....

And not forgetting PaulOs new boot mounted ariel for her future DAB radio !!!:rofl:

Thanks to Paula and her Freddie for making the trip down and to Barney , his wife and Freddie for making the trip too!!!
Sharon and myself enjoyed your company and hope you all enjoyed it too!!!:):)
Last edited by a moderator:

Here for life
E50 Owner
Premium Member
Nice pics Ray. Shame I couldn't get there.

Although, you guys do know you're supposed to register the cars before you drive them, right?:giggle: