• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

SOUTH & SOUTHWEST MEETING 2017 - (CAMPING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barney59

E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Elgrand
E51
https://www.facebook.com/Totally-Japanese-Show-for-Cars-Bikes-1474105409566354/
Guys,
We have strong interest in this event so I've asked for the first thread to be closed and start afresh here.

Combined List

• FORUM
mikeb4x4
fordyt36
clocky280
Louise
Harvo

• FACEBOOK
CAMPING
David Walker
Robert Turner
Darren
Glen Edwards
Darren S
Karl Meyer
Geraint James Patrick
Pagan Dave
John Phillips

DAY ONLY
Tom Hart
Cheryl Brown
Peter King

Advanced booking costs (If booked before April 2017)
£20 per vehicle max 4 persons, Under 12s are free
Camping £ 5
No power available, but generators permitted.

Dogs (on a lead at all times) permitted

sorry friends I am unable to attend Sunday events...but have a good one

Yes I can do that one .where do I sign up ??is there camping etc ..

I looked on the website can't see anything about camping there ..

Message I received from the organiser via Facebook reads " Hi Steve camping can be booked direct with me on here (i.e. Facebook) payment either bank tax or PayPal"
Seeing as though the Facebook [Book Now] button sends you too their website you'd probably be best to go direct using the [Get in touch] section at the bottom of the page. http://www.totallyjapshow.com/

Guys, with regret I am having to step down from organising this event as I am moving away from the area to get work. As some know I have been living off savings for 18 months now without any income.

I do hope one of the people who have said they are going, picks this up and that the event is a success.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back