So whats this out of? A truck? A boat? Or a plane?

stevemen

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Spot on rob, vq35, gearbox and transfer box. The business end of a 4wd ellie, 2wd about a foot shorter. Looks much bigger in reality than it does on the pics. To give some idea the bogey its on is well over 2mtre long, close to 1200 wide and about 450 high.
Its a beast, seen smaller engine and box set ups on commercial trucks lol

MrRob_in

Part of the furniture (please de-cat your e51/2)
Staff member
Premium Member
E51 Expert
E51 Owner
TBH ive seen a few before but usually African cars with much more interesting ways of separating car and motive bits and I’d never seen it from these angles.

stevemen

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Yea i see em day in day out from all angles just thought it would be a good excuse to load up a couple of pics as part of testing out the new forum set up......and maybe of interest to a few to actually see what a beast they ride everday! ........sorry missus hes read it wrong!

Whotsit

Premium Member
E51 Owner
That'll teach me to keep my mouth shut, just shows how little we know about the vehicles we drive, I don't intend to find out either my days in grease and muck are far behind me I'll leave that to you Steve

stevemen

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
That'll teach me to keep my mouth shut, just shows how little we know about the vehicles we drive, I don't intend to find out either my days in grease and muck are far behind me I'll leave that to you Steve
Hey leave my missus out of this conversation

stevemen

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
She can read whAtever she wants , wont bother her, she wieghs less than 7st mind you her mother in thialand might not feel the same..... so dont tell her ..... i know i can trust u lol