• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Simply Jap 2017 at Beaulieu Motor Museum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening
1f642.png
:)
Im starting to get things organised for Simply Jap Show at the Beaulieu Motor Museum. If you are wanting to go or have already popped your name down, could you please let me know if you have already purchased tickets (just so I can get a more solid idea of how many vehicles are attending). Ive got 7 already paid up
1f642.png
Thank you
1f642.png

ordered and paid... only the two the two of us......and a picnic

We are paid, think 2 small kids coming with us, not sure which E51 will be coming yet tho, hopefully the new one.

Hi all and @Absolution ,
Just me at the moment - ticket paid for - if there are any lucky dip numbers left, I'll take one, any number please.

Am I too late to jump on this? Been umming and ahhing, but I'd like to arrive with you lot if there's a pitch left?

I stand to be corrected but there are no pre booked pitches(?): just buy your ticket on line and then let the OP know and watch out for meeting up details (probable a Tesco car park nearby) and then we'll convoy in together.

Ah, I was confused as I thought we might be a pre-booked club?

On the site it says...

>>
BRING THE CLUB!

Pre-booked clubs are welcome at our Simply events ... We will need to know the number of vehicles expected to attend...

We will be opening an entrance from 8am, in order for us to park clubs in position on pre-booked club spaces.

Unfortunately for any car club arrivals after 9.30am we cannot guarantee club positions and vehicles may be parked as and when they arrive.
<<

https://www.beaulieu.co.uk/events/simply-japanese/

Ah, I was confused as I thought we might be a pre-booked club?

On the site it says...

>>
BRING THE CLUB!

Pre-booked clubs are welcome at our Simply events ... We will need to know the number of vehicles expected to attend...

We will be opening an entrance from 8am, in order for us to park clubs in position on pre-booked club spaces.

Unfortunately for any car club arrivals after 9.30am we cannot guarantee club positions and vehicles may be parked as and when they arrive.
<<

https://www.beaulieu.co.uk/events/simply-japanese/

Helloo,
No we have to book a pitch and give them numbers of vehicles that will be attending.
You need to purchase tickets yourself through the Beaulieu website for the event (Simply Jap). That way no money passes through the club organiser.

Think that made sense :)

Ok, so is there a space left? I'll buy tix now if so...

Apologises for the misinformation @LLGrandJ and look forward to meeting up with you and all the others. Its always good to put names to faces

Tidy! Two tickets bought. Me and the Mrs... Or whoever else I can rope in if she jibs out - her first question was: will there be bikes? :rolleyes:

As a fun little extra, everyone that is going to Simply Jap can have a chance to get their very own 'Totoro' plushie (from the Studio Ghibli film 'My Neighbor Totoro') courtesy of Bankai Anime. The plushie measures: 14" h x 16" w x 12" d.

To be in with a chance simply choose a number from 1 - 20 and then on the day we will have a draw to find the lucky winner. One number per Elgrand :)
Lucky number 13 for me please!

Hello, can you pop my name down on the list too and I'll buy a ticket pronto....? Hope I'm not too late. Thanks!

Hi please can you put me down for this I really hope I'm not to late.
I have paid for my tickets.
And one more ask please can I choose number 4
Many thanks

Hi please can you put me down for this I really hope I'm not to late.
I have paid for my tickets.
And one more ask please can I choose number 4
Many thanks
Hello Liz,
No not too late :) ill pop you on the list.
Im just about to start finalising things so will soon put where we will meet before and times etc..
And number 4 is yours :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back