• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Simply Jap 2017 at Beaulieu Motor Museum

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Absolution

Helloo,

Last years meet at Simply Jap in the beautiful grounds of Beaulieu Motor Museum was a fantastic day. We had a great turn out of Elgrand owners, soo it would be great to carry it on to this years Simply Jap on the 30th July.

If you are interested in coming along for a great day, then please pop your name down.

Tickets for the event are a very reasonable £10 per adult and £5 per child and can be purchased from the Simply Jap Show website:

https://www.beaulieu.co.uk/events/simply-japanese/

Also, if people are interested in making a couple of days out of the event, we may be able to organise camping at a local camp site.

As per last year we will need to meet up prior to going into the event so that we can all arrive together and get to our Club Stand together.

1. Mark H (2 Adults + 1 Child) PAID
2. Darren E (2 Adults + 1 Child)
3. Karl M (2 Adults)
PAID
4. Kris W
5. Andy E PAID
6. Neil S (2 Adults + 1 Doggie) PAID
7. John P PAID
8. Neil C
PAID
9. Lesley H
10. Lee M
11. Chris W (2 Adults + oo Children) PAID
12. Bernadette M
13. Peter S (2 Adults + maybe more) PAID
14. Geoff H
15. Bigvern (2 Adults) PAID
16. Martyn Jones PAID
17. Alboy PAID
18. Alan M PAID
19. LLGrandJ PAID
20. Elena
21. Liz B PAID
22. Joner79 PAID

Last edited by a moderator:
This event is likely to be the closest to me, so I really should make the effort to attend. Might I suggest meeting up, as we did last year, at the Tesco superstore Dibden SO45 5JA, I did check up with Tesco last year & they were perfectly happy with this arrangement In fact there were quite a few other car clubs meeting there. Alan.

Yes on the morning of the event Tesco's would be a great place to meet up again. Lots of space and fairly simple to get to and then all convoy off to Beaulieu :)

As a fun little extra, everyone that is going to Simply Jap can have a chance to get their very own 'Totoro' plushie (from the Studio Ghibli film 'My Neighbor Totoro') courtesy of Bankai Anime. The plushie measures: 14" h x 16" w x 12" d.

To be in with a chance simply choose a number from 1 - 20 and then on the day we will have a draw to find the lucky winner. One number per Elgrand :)

1. Alan M
3. Alboy
4. Liz B
5. Andy Entwistle
6. Daddyof4
10. Karlos
11. Darren Elliott
13. LLGrandJ
14. Geoff H
17. John P

17350056_10155212650211055_5077260620723954742_o.jpg

Number 3 please

I'll have no 10 please

meeting at tesco is great we found a good b&b just round the corner

Number 6 please

I know the 350z crowd will be going, be nice to get a stand next to them if possible seeing as we share some parts :)

I don't know if anyone else is thinking of making a weekend out of the event, but are planning to spend a few days in the New Forrest and incorporate the show in to them.
We are planning on camping (bit like last year but without a shot engine), so thought if anyone else is interested I would put a couple of camping sites up for people.
Last year we stayed at: Ashurst Campsite - https://www.campingintheforest.co.uk/england/new-forest/ashurst-campsite The site was fantastic and very family friendly.
Christina mentioned Roundhill Campsite - https://www.campingintheforest.co.u..._medium=referral&utm_campaign=campsites.co.uk that too looks like a great site and family friendly.

Food for thought :)

Numbers for the competition have been added :)

Number 11 please.....Ashurst is a great campsite, as is Holland's Wood

I live in the new Forest, a village up north of fordingbridge, can help try to organise camping with locals if that is of any use. The local pub and village hall do offer camping space ( and the food and beer ain't too bad). happy to help if i can...

was a lovely day there last year ,me and the wife will be coming again ... might even bring the kids this time...

Just me so number 14 please.
What time at Tesco?
I'll pop over and pick up my ticket next Saturday

Put me and the wife down for this please.
Beaulieu was a good day last year!

@Geoff H I will pop another post up about meeting times etc in a couple of weeks :).

@Bigvern popped you on the list :) Fingers crossed the weather will be like it was last year :).

Once people have bought their tickets if they could let me know by the end of the month (June) as I need to let the event staff know how many of us will be attending :).

Also, please let me know if I have doubled up your name as I get confused with Facebook member names and Forum member names :(

tickets ordered & paid for ;)

Helloo,

Last years meet at Simply Jap in the beautiful grounds of Beaulieu Motor Museum was a fantastic day. We had a great turn out of Elgrand owners, soo it would be great to carry it on to this years Simply Jap on the 30th July.

If you are interested in coming along for a great day, then please pop your name down.

Tickets for the event are a very reasonable £10 per adult and £5 per child and can be purchased from the Simply Jap Show website:

https://www.beaulieu.co.uk/events/simply-japanese/

Also, if people are interested in making a couple of days out of the event, we may be able to organise camping at a local camp site.

As per last year we will need to meet up prior to going into the event so that we can all arrive together and get to our Club Stand together.

1. Mark H (2 Adults + 1 Child) PAID
2. Darren E (2 Adults + 1 Child)
3. Karl M (2 Adults)
PAID
4. Kris W
5. Andy E PAID
6. Neil S (2 Adults + 1 Doggie)
7. John P
8. Neil C
9. Lesley H
10. Lee M
11. Chris W (2 Adults + oo Children)
12. Bernadette M
13. Peter S (2 Adults + maybe more)
14. Geoff H
15. Bigvern (2 Adults) PAID
16. Martyn Jones PAID

I adult and 1 child paid for @Absolution :cool::p

@Geoff H I will pop another post up about meeting times etc in a couple of weeks :).

@Bigvern popped you on the list :) Fingers crossed the weather will be like it was last year :).

Once people have bought their tickets if they could let me know by the end of the month (June) as I need to let the event staff know how many of us will be attending :).

Also, please let me know if I have doubled up your name as I get confused with Facebook member names and Forum member names :(

Tickets purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back