Shocked!! - Another Elgrand in The Netherlands for sale!

Richard Fox

Double Elgrand Obession!
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Managed to get hold of the seller, hes selliing the Elgrand because its too expensive to run :oops:
Haha he thought he was the only one in The Netherlands with an Elgrand and wants to see some pics of mine :)
Wonder whether I can get him to sell me his rear roof top spoiler! ;)

MrRob_in

Part of the furniture (please de-cat your e51/2)
Staff member
Premium Member
E51 Expert
E51 Owner
Managed to get hold of the seller, hes selliing the Elgrand because its too expensive to run :oops:
Haha he thought he was the only one in The Netherlands with an Elgrand and wants to see some pics of mine :)
:D:joy:

Brendan1969

Premium Member
E51 Owner
Its been in the wars that has. Good spec on it though.

Hi Richard, where in the Netherlands are you? My wife and family come from Roermond. Just bought an Elgrand so will be visiting again soon. Must be expensive for you on the petrol due to the way its taxed. Nearly dropped on the floor when I filled up at Christmas. 1euro 53 :sob:

Richard Fox

Double Elgrand Obession!
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Hi Richard, where in the Netherlands are you? My wife and family come from Roermond. Just bought an Elgrand so will be visiting again soon. Must be expensive for you on the petrol due to the way its taxed. Nearly dropped on the floor when I filled up at Christmas. 1euro 53 :sob:
Hi @jonce I am based in the Overijssel area. Good to hear you have now got yourself one, any pics?? :p
Petrol price... tell me about it! lol The first time I filled up in The Netherlands the muppet filled it with Diesel as he assumed thats what it took as it was a van!!!! Luckily my wife noticed this just before I turned the key! We then had to get the tank completely flushed out!
Due to The Netherlands being completely flat I find the MPG better than when I drive in the UK so the extra petrol cost probably ends up roughly the same... thats what I am trying to believe! :p

Hi @jonce I am based in the Overijssel area. Good to hear you have now got yourself one, any pics?? :p
Petrol price... tell me about it! lol The first time I filled up in The Netherlands the muppet filled it with Diesel as he assumed thats what it took as it was a van!!!! Luckily my wife noticed this just before I turned the key! We then had to get the tank completely flushed out!
Due to The Netherlands being completely flat I find the MPG better than when I drive in the UK so the extra petrol cost probably ends up roughly the same... thats what I am trying to believe! :p
Hi Richard, that's up north to Roermond. I'm just awaiting paperwork to come back and then a full owner. Pics to follow. I have a 300zx also that and when I was based in Germany/Holland I use to get the looks then as if I was an alien!! bet they stare at the Elgrand lol

Richard Fox

Double Elgrand Obession!
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Hi Richard, that's up north to Roermond. I'm just awaiting paperwork to come back and then a full owner. Pics to follow. I have a 300zx also that and when I was based in Germany/Holland I use to get the looks then as if I was an alien!! bet they stare at the Elgrand lol
@jonce yes I saw your 300ZX what a gorgeous car! Your right I get looks everytime I take the Elgrand out its hillarious as they have no clue what it is!!!