All Recall Check Up

Richard Fox

Double Elgrand Obession!
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Hi @Archie If you give me your chassis number I'll have a go for you :)
I am not currently on my desktop computer so I may not be able to translate it for you but I can check the recalls done.

MrToad

E50 Owner
The Following link will allow you to enter your vin/ chassis number to allow you check on Nissan .jp data base the status of your vehicle

ie E51 052474 (use capital letter)

http://www.nissan.co.jp/RECALL/search.html

Mike
Sorry to ask a question that's probably been answered a thousand times, but how do I check the recall info? Is it a case of model number and chassis number is there something else I need to enter on the website? Thanks in advance Nick

Spencer Barratt

Premium Member
E51 Owner
Sorry to ask a question that's probably been answered a thousand times, but how do I check the recall info? Is it a case of model number and chassis number is there something else I need to enter on the website? Thanks in advance Nick

Just chassis number across the two boxes, must be in caps.

Richard Fox

Double Elgrand Obession!
Premium Member
E51 Owner

Kelly2003

Premium Member
E51 Owner
Hi Richard, you seem to be the man that can help with recalls... pretty please with cherries on top. How do I check if my e51 has had recalls seen to? Do I just email nissan Japan or is there a site I can check on with my chassis / model number? Thanks in advance and sorry to put on you.... I've read your recall attachment sheets and see that my e51'number falls into some of the recall categories so will be interesting to find out if the works were ever done....

Phil

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
I have a E51 - Dec 2006.
Chasis number NE51-190044.
I've typed the chassis number into the recall checker - http://www.nissan.co.jp/RECALL/search.html
which states "There was no recall information subject to your car"

I've double checked the chassis number is correct.

Does this mean there hasn't been any recalls (ever) on this car??
that's a strange one. I've entered your vin & mine so the website is working ok because my recalls are showing but nothing for yours.

And it's the right vin number too as I've searched it on epc data

upload_2017-12-26_10-19-52.png

It's a later year than mine so hopefully somebody else with a 2006 can help?