Project Magpie

Rapperfrapper

Here for life
E50 Owner
Premium Member
E50 Expert
Nice Alan, which bulbs have you used in your headlights they look quite bright and love the bumper canards
Hi John, the headlight bulbs are just halogen bulbs think they just blinded the camera lens, and the canards are carbon look rubber, sticks, stuck em on to see if I liked them and so far so good, as there not too "in your face"

Rapperfrapper

Here for life
E50 Owner
Premium Member
E50 Expert
Nice one @Rapperfrapper wicked video, thanks for posting it here for us Facebook virgins to view! :joy:

You should be proud of yourself mate the effort you have put into that Elgrand is mindblowing... even DAD logo's around the wheel rims!!
My son is currently studying film/video production and wants to do a video of mine when the weather warms up :) Funky music by the way as well! lol
I did another one, which I think is better and photos change in time with music, will upload in a couple of days

Rapperfrapper

Here for life
E50 Owner
Premium Member
E50 Expert
where did you get the table from? Looks very useful!
Hi, the table is a universal motohome/campervan one, which are readily available on eBay in various colours and sizes, there's a bar that I screwed to the side trim and the table clips onto this, and the table has a folding leg. The good thing is you can have table set up and middle and rear seats facing it, or you can still use it in the rear seats when all seats are facing forward, or simple unclipped it from the side rail and fold the leg up and store it in the back.