Project Magpie

Madfish

Administrator
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
E50 Expert
Saw this in the flesh today and such an awesome car... So much work has been put into it.

Alan's not a bad bloke either :)

Good to finally meet you bud :)

Rapperfrapper

Administrator
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
E50 Expert
Not sure I mentioned about my rear folding table, I wanted something to sit at to eat and also place my tablet and camera when editing photos, so purchased a universal campervan table which came with the metal rod that attaches to the side panel, and the table clips onto it and can be slid forwards or backwards, and can even be used in the 3rd row of seats when they are all facing forward.
The table has a folding leg, so can be unclipped from side bar and stored away when more space is needed, but I tend to leave it up all the time as so handy to pop in the back seats and chill out with a cuppa.
Heres a few photos so show you it in situ.
20170610_220220.jpg
20170609_124106.jpg
Here is the table behind 2nd row of seats so someone on 3rd row can use.
20170609_124307.jpg

Rapperfrapper

Administrator
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
E50 Expert
Off to shell island for a few days of R&R, and to meet other like minded van owners, so as I was on my own I didn't want to go the trouble of all the tent gear, so will lay one side of seats down and lay an airbed on top and place sleeping bag and blankets on. That way I can leave bed set up and still have use of a couple seats to sit on if it pours with rain. The folding table helps if I have to cook inside and for placing phones, tablets,, laptop's, and stores away under seats when not needed. 20171004_120916-01.jpeg
20171004_120825-01.jpeg