Project Magpie

Madfish

Administrator
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
E50 Expert
Looking forward to seeing this although your tastes are completely opposite to mine :) (which is a good thing)

I'm all for removing the bling :)

100% positive though that the work will be up to your usual high standard and especially interested in your RGB and EL lighting mods...

Mr G

MR G
Staff member
E51 Owner
Like the finish on the wheels. I, like madfish, like to remove the bling but I do like where your going with it.

Harvo

Here for life
E50 Owner
If you'd said about all the swarovski then I'd have suggested Project Vajazzle!

Looking forward to this all coming together. As Karl said, it'll look epic.

Griffo20022

E50 Owner
Loving the D.A.D stuff! There's a couple limitless bits of theirs I want also such as number plate bolts and possibly neck pillows either D.A.D or Junction Produce :)

Harvo

Here for life
E50 Owner
Sweet. I'd wince every time I had to stick me hoofs on those pedal covers though. You'll have to change into a soft pair of ballet pumps when you get in your bus!

pretty amazing. I wonder if there are any other options for those 3d lights. Maybe even custom led 3d graphics where you upload an image to be displayed :)

W

Widnes Jay

WoW!!! Project magpie is a blinged up high maintenance passion wagon, Every man's wet dream, " Well mine " :D credit where credit is due you've done an awesome job there, You should be very proud.Thanks for Sharing