On its way from Japan.

Baz L

Premium Member
E51 Owner
Hi Easy Rider...Welcome to the club.

You'll be having cheek ache for a while now :D:D:D

Just heard mines being shipped today its my second but still makes me grin :grinning::grinning::grinning:

Threre's a few of you in the Yorkshire area now, check the members map out ;)

Last edited:

Easy Rider

E51 Owner
Hi all..
sorry been up in Alnwick for a few days.
No pics to speak of, just close ups of the minor items listen on auction sheet. it is graded 4A with naff all wrong on interior or body. underneath looks new. 29,000 miles (not kms)
Forgot to say it is an Autech, sun roofs, DVD, cream leather, greyish/smoked ash wood dash trims..
First trip planned is A69 Hadrians wall ; Carlisle to Newcastle :)

Richard Fox

Double Elgrand Obession!
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Hi Richard, will look into that.. would the importer be doing that and if not, what info do I need to get my own done?
The importer should have the recent auction sheet and D Reg form but will probably not show you all the previous auction sheets. When you get the report you receive all these and pictures so you can they verify the mileage and details are correct.
All you need is the chassis number to do the report @Easy Rider. If you go to the CARVX website put the chassis number in to make sure they have your details. Have you looked at the CARVX thread?
http://forum.elgrandoc.uk/threads/carvx.7233/

Easy Rider

E51 Owner
The importer should have the recent auction sheet and D Reg form but will probably not show you all the previous auction sheets. When you get the report you receive all these and pictures so you can they verify the mileage and details are correct.
All you need is the chassis number to do the report @Easy Rider. If you go to the CARVX website put the chassis number in to make sure they have your details. Have you looked at the CARVX thread?
http://forum.elgrandoc.uk/threads/carvx.7233/
Am having a trawl about now :) I believe the paperwork has come through this week, will pop in and have a look at it and get vin number;-)