• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East North East auto show, Saturday 12th may, attendance list

Madfish

Admin
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
North East
E50 Expert
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Elgrand
E50
Region
North East
Looks like we've got some interest in making this an ElgrandOC stand :)

Members are to purchase their tickets and confirm when bought. We will arrange a meeting place prior to the show so we can convoy in together.

When booking tickets enter 'ElgrandOC' in the club section :)

http://www.northeastautoshow.co.uk/

Let's start the list!!! :)

£5/head, kids under 16 free

1. @Madfish & Amanda (Booked) - STOCKTON
2. @Karl & Pippa (Booked) - HARTLEPOOL
3. @RobP & kids (Booked) - YORK
4. @dognero + 3 (Booked) - DURHAM
5. @malcolmyz85 + 1 (Booked) - NEWCASTLE
6. @Rob Whitton (Booked) - HARTLEPOOL
7. @George 322 (Booked) - REDCAR
8. @MikeyD & Dawn (Booked) - STOCKTON
9. @Ben Davies (Booked) - REDCAR

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in. Will book tomorrow

What difference between club stand and paying at gate , except price ??? Gd chance we are free

Club stand will get your car on display in the club area of the show so all of us grouped together.

Tickets at the gate will put you in general population with the corsaginis :D

I'll check with the boss tonight but 99% sure we'll be going. Is the show just cars or bikes as well?

Excellent @Rob Whitton!!

Come on you Northerners... the soft Southerners are showing us up as they had 20+ attending Beaulieu last year!!!

We need at least 10 on the list - it's a £10 day out for most... and only £5 if you fly solo.

Booked a ticket for myself and Bev , one of my pet hates tickets 10 plus 1 booking fee , tickets 5:50 , why advertise as 5

Booked
Myself, my brother and 2 mates.

Booked my ticket 😎 see you all there 😁😁

We're booked, although the missus and the kids might come on their own in case they get bored, probably for the best then I'm not picking up rubbish before the car goes on the club stand!!!

I might come, with me being confined to motorcycle and all I might not if the weather's shit. Unless it catches me while I'm out then I don't care

G
I might come, with me being confined to motorcycle and all I might not if the weather's shit. Unless it catches me while I'm out then I don't care

Guessing it'll be a spur of the moment decision and you'd pay on the gate. If so, hope to see you there dude.

G

Guessing it'll be a spur of the moment decision and you'd pay on the gate. If so, hope to see you there dude.
Probably. Miss Seven probably won't be there since she only goes for the Japanese stuff to car shows (hence why she'll come with me to JAE) but if I can be bothered with the hour and a bit cruise up the A1 on a bike then you'll see me.

Back