• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East North East auto show, Saturday 12th may, attendance list

Sweet that's a few of us now 😁😁 let's hope for a few more people and some sunshine on the day 🌞🌞

I'm at work 😫😫😫

Mate, I can feel the heat from your fever from here... even from the future. You're definitely going to be too sick to work that day, you need to come and chill at the show with us.

Mate, I can feel the heat from your fever from here... even from the future. You're definitely going to be too sick to work that day, you need to come and chill at the show with us.
I wish it was as easy as that mate. I will see if I can jiggle things , chances are I won't get to find out until just beforehand. Sounds crazy but that's what they're like.

I wish it was as easy as that mate. I will see if I can jiggle things , chances are I won't get to find out until just beforehand. Sounds crazy but that's what they're like.

Mate, I know what employers can be like.

I'm only messing anyway, if you make it, you make it. But club stand tickets have to be bought in advance, so don't worry about it bud.

Mate, I know what employers can be like.

I'm only messing anyway, if you make it, you make it. But club stand tickets have to be bought in advance, so don't worry about it bud.
It may be a case of coming on the day and saying Hi if I happen to be off. I work for a charity as a fundraiser so venues are booked in advance. Cough cough 🀣🀣🀣

Perhaps we could arrange a drive out one day in convoy , maybes head to Whitby for fish n chips or Seahouses for the same. Be a good run , turn some heads if we trundled up n down the A19

Perhaps we could arrange a drive out one day in convoy , maybes head to Whitby for fish n chips or Seahouses for the same. Be a good run , turn some heads if we trundled up n down the A19

100% agree.

Need to get my finances in order so I can afford to start doing more and venturing out further afield :)

Can we not get 2 more for the stand for an even 10?

I will try to find out what I'm working and see !I can't promise . I know the Mrs wouldn't come , it's defo not her scene.

Club stand ticket bookings have been extended until Friday 27th 4pm. Still time for more people to get there cars on the club stand πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž

Wahoo! that's 9 and we have 8 minutes to go.

If you didn't have to enter the reg number when buying a ticket, I'd have booked a spare just for the extra space...

ADVANCED CLUB TICKETS ARE NOW CLOSED

I HAVE PURCHASED A SPARE 10TH SPACE ON OUR STAND.

SO IF SOMEONE ELSE WANTS TO COME THEY CAN BUY THE STAND TICKET FROM ME BUT THEY WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR ANY PASSENGERS ON THE DAY

Back