• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East North East auto show, Saturday 12th may, attendance list

Gutted I'm in Whitby for the show. Can you please take loads of pics of the vehicles on display for us to see.
Have a good day 👍

REF - Karl's - UPDATE ON MEETING LOCATION & CONVOY

Tickets printed & in the van... "roll on" next Saturday.....
Dawn & I will be in my "Pearl" at the Sedgefield Travel Lodge, waiting for you to arrive. We will be there at 9:30,
Mobile No's are a great idea... mine is 07505 277 826.

Have good day on Sat gents I have to wimp out, wife need the car on Sat, our 807 went in the garage on tuesday we expected it finished for the weekend but it isnt going to be. Knackered foot anyway means I can still hardly walk , no good at a car show.
2 free tickets for anyone who wants them

REF - Karl's - UPDATE ON MEETING LOCATION & CONVOY

Tickets printed & in the van... "roll on" next Saturday.....
Dawn & I will be in my "Pearl" at the Sedgefield Travel Lodge, waiting for you to arrive. We will be there at 9:30,
Mobile No's are a great idea... mine is 07505 277 826.
I will keep an eye out for you as I will be at the Travelodge Waiting for the A19 guys.
2 more sleeps
Mobile is 07483244278

Just printed my tickets off , noticed cars aren’t allowed to leave till 3:30 ??? Looks like I should have went in with general public , doubt other half will be pleased with me lol ha ha

Just forget to tell her lol

See you at the show guys :)

My car not here till 11th June but going to attend the show so I can see your elgrands 👍

Back