newly powder coated wheels

Karl

Founder
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
E50 Expert
I had a quote for 18" wheels - was about £350 but that was for a full strip back to bare alloy, refurb, powdercoat and lacquer finish - any colour you like!
That's expensive for a refurb. The £240 I paid included all of that and included removing a buckle from one of the wheels and balancing once finished.

Brendan1969

Premium Member
E51 Owner
roof spoilers for e 50 like rocking horse poo lol
love the a team though
i ain’t getting on no plane
You could pop down your local scrap yard one day with some spanners and go looking for a suitable deck spoiler which you could re-tro mount on top of your current spoiler perhaps. Ive done this in the past and I was amazed as to how many differing types of spoilers there were on cars which met the criteria I needed. You may be lucky and find a Red one too.

Richard Fox

Double Elgrand Obession!
Premium Member
E51 Owner

Brendan1969

Premium Member
E51 Owner
Yeah, it's strange how something so simple can make such a massive difference to the overall look of a car.

Just like changing wheel colour can have a massive impact :)
Indeed yes Karl. My added Rider S roof spoiler on my E51 in Red as opposed to Black has made a massive impact on how my van now looks and rides. I'm getting loads of compliments from folk who love it.

So much so I have decided to go for a new set of Red alloy gators on my wheels when I have my new tyres fitted in the coming days and ive also seen an E51 for sale on autotrader.co.uk which is Black in colour but the seller has had a Red band wrap fitted to his top rail of the front grill and then a small line of Red wrap down each grill vane on the right side all the way down to the lower grill which looks great and which I may consider copying on to mine for total contrast effect.

I wonder if the seller is a member on here??:p

Richard Fox

Double Elgrand Obession!
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Indeed yes Karl. My added Rider S roof spoiler on my E51 in Red as opposed to Black has made a massive impact on how my van now looks and rides. I'm getting loads of compliments from folk who love it.

So much so I have decided to go for a new set of Red alloy gators on my wheels when I have my new tyres fitted in the coming days and ive also seen an E51 for sale on autotrader.co.uk which is Black in colour but the seller has had a Red band wrap fitted to his top rail of the front grill and then a small line of Red wrap down each grill vane on the right side all the way down to the lower grill which looks great and which I may consider copying on to mine for total contrast effect.

I wonder if the seller is a member on here??:p
Couln't resist @Brendan1969 having a nose at autotrader, :p this one?

media.jpeg

Brendan1969

Premium Member
E51 Owner
Couln't resist @Brendan1969 having a nose at autotrader, :p this one?

View attachment 2362
Yes Richard. That is the one. Opinions please on what folk think of the Red graphic on the front will be appreciated as I am thinking of having it done to compliment and complete my own theme on my E51.???

Appologies for mine being very dirty guys too.

I wont be offended.;) SNV32428.JPG

Last edited: