Newbie from Morayshire

IanT

Premium Member
E51 Owner
Hi All
Recently bought a E51 S1 camper conversion. I work as a Campervans technician and this vehicle came in as a trade in for a new motorhome at our company. I had never seen an Elgrand before and was hooked. I ended up buying it recently. Just got the cats removed and it has been undersealed, so all is ready for use. Thank you all in advance for the advice I am going to need in future! I would be grateful in the first place if someone would look at the photos of my bus and tell me what it is! I think it is a Highway Star but there are no badges on it and I don't know! Regards Ian.

IMG_0482.JPG

IMG_0481.JPG

IMG_0522.JPG

IMG_0523.JPG

IanT

Premium Member
E51 Owner
Thanks fellas. I can confirm it is a 3.5. As its a Highway Star does that mean I can fit a Watling Engineering tow bar with out too much hassle? Just trying to weigh up options as I want to carry a pair of bikes.

IanT

Premium Member
E51 Owner
Thanks Gerry, you too. I thought I would be in with a shout of having the most northerly Elgrand in the country! But you are much further north. Be sure to let us see photos when you get your hands on your bus.