New to elgrand E51

Crazycraig

Premium Member
E51 Owner
Picked up my first elgrand 2 days ago and glad to see like minded people forum is available. I went for 2004 E51 rider s Autech. 50k on clock and chromed up from local dealer in South Wales. 3.5 V6 petrol is making me smile and like the power button and multiple seat configurations. Best of all it kills VW’s. Gr8 value for money to. Hope to catch up with people soon.

Kieran

Premium Member
E51 Owner
Picked up my first elgrand 2 days ago and glad to see like minded people forum is available. I went for 2004 E51 rider s Autech. 50k on clock and chromed up from local dealer in South Wales. 3.5 V6 petrol is making me smile and like the power button and multiple seat configurations. Best of all it kills VW’s. Gr8 value for money to. Hope to catch up with people soon.
welcome to the family!

Brendan1969

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Which dealer in S Wales did you buy it from??? post up a review of your experience with them please from initial start to finish so we can all benefit and it can be added to our " Trusted dealer " list