New E51 (Nearly)

freshandminty

Karaoke King
E51 Owner
We need @freshandminty on this I loved the way he laid out the vinyl on his, I don't seem to have an eye on something to follow the lines
:blush:

It’s a tricky one really knowing which sewage lines to follow on the front end as the front wing has three creases at the point it meets the bumper edge.

The top one smooths out but the other two follow the length of the bus.

Early on in my build thread (around August 2015) there are a couple of concepts of different vinyls.

Initially I was going to do a line similar to that black one but follow around on the bumper between the upper and lower grill but that was in mint and using black would work as well with both grills in black too.

I like the vinyl on the front splitter too - I toyed with that but thought it would stop the front bumper from lookingas low to the ground.

We all have to come up with different designs to our own tastes any way so we’re all happy and all different :)

Frogeyepete

Premium Member
E51 Owner
Everybody loves alloy wheels but ........................... With regard to those switches, Google Translate comes up with ¨The Main" and "Mirror Falling". I guess the first could be the remote start (which if you enable it will make your horn beep every time you start the car). My remote start switch was situated in the drivers footwell on the right hand side. Almost impossible to find if you didn´t know it was there. Only found it because of another thread in this Forum. ;)

Dimbers

Everybody loves alloy wheels but ........................... With regard to those switches, Google Translate comes up with ¨The Main" and "Mirror Falling". I guess the first could be the remote start (which if you enable it will make your horn beep every time you start the car). My remote start switch was situated in the drivers footwell on the right hand side. Almost impossible to find if you didn´t know it was there. Only found it because of another thread in this Forum. ;)
Good to know, i will have a look when i get my hands on it and, would be a nice little option to have the remote start working.