E51 Multimedia box

neilloop

E50 Owner
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Im going to get a cyclone 4.
Hi @neilloop ,

Both works the same for movies and stuff, I bought M8S which I am now mostly using in my house becasue which was the sole purpose. I wanted a box with KODI so I can use in both my car and at home. If you just want to use in the car Cyclone 4 is perfect, it has miracast and it is small in size too, no troubles whatsoever, 5 mins to install, no extra adaptor/wiring required. Let me know if you need any more help. For the link, just type M8S in Ebay and you will see loads, here is the link too

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2017-4K-M...584155?hash=item3ae09e74db:g:WL8AAOSw7U5Y9sZs

Regards,

KASH

Phil

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
No problem @Archie . Just noticed the pics have disappeared when the forum software needed updating. If you need any of the pics in my posts let me know & I'll see if I can find them.

Kash

E51 Owner
Hi guys,

As far as my experience goes, I have only managed to get the rear screen working, no picture infront with M8S but with CYCLONE 4 both screens were working.

Regards,

Kash

Chris Riley

E52 Owner
Hi guys,

As far as my experience goes, I have only managed to get the rear screen working, no picture infront with M8S but with CYCLONE 4 both screens were working.

Regards,

Kash
Hi all,

I have purchased a cyclone 4 but cannot get a signal to either screen. Set it up on my Tv in the house and works fine. I changed output to NTSC and still no joy. help much appreciated

MrChops

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
I plugged mine into the AV in of my HU and it worked fine.
Due to never using it its now in a drawer next to me. The cable is poor quality and has cracked revealing the core in several places.

Deand

E51 Owner
Same problem with mine plug it in to tv in the house and it is fine but in the Elgrand the picture is there but its all blurred and mismatched!
Did you manage to get yours working ?