• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

MrRob_In's Resignation from Forum Staff

Karl

The Boss
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
North East
E50 Expert
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Elgrand
E50
Region
North East
Just a notice to all that @MrRob_in has resigned his position as club staff.

Due to the impending sale of his E51, and the natural anticipated move away from the club, Robin has handed his resignation into myself.

This is quite a blow because Robin has been a massive help both to members, and also to the club by keeping things in check in the background.

Robin has years worth of experience, and his knowledge will be missed when he eventually does migrate away, so I would advise everyone to get their questions in now whilst he's still around :joy:

I would personally like to thank Robin for all of his help both as a member and as a member of the EOC staff. He'll be hard to replace.

I hope the AirTrek group get as much from you as we have :)

Thanks for the kind words. Being part of the Elgrand community has been a big part of my life since October 2009 when I knew next to nothing about them or cars at all to be honest and it’s been a pleasure to be part of the various Clubs and Forum along the way.

I hope to continue contributing to and learning from the Forum going forward, but if there is ever any member who thinks I can help they can always ask me. I’ll help if I can.

To the future! 😁🍻

Very sad to hear this, but very happy to hear you will be hanging around still in the forum! You were the first members to help me when I first got my Elgrand in 2016 with my many questions! Thank you so much for offering a helping hand it has been greatly appreciated.
Good luck mate! :D

Meh, he was alright I suppose...

Knew nothing about the cat issues or tyre loadings, got sick of telling him in the end.

:D

Been a pleasure having you on the staff and as I mentioned on Facebook you've been instrumental in making this place as great as it is!

Stop as long as you can on the forum :) you've always a home here despite you deserting the Elgrand life :)

Meh, he was alright I suppose...

Knew nothing about the cat issues or tyre loadings, got sick of telling him in the end.

:D

Been a pleasure having you on the staff and as I mentioned on Facebook you've been instrumental in making this place as great as it is!

Stop as long as you can on the forum :) you've always a home here despite you deserting the Elgrand life :)

Thank dog you didn’t mention oil ... 🤪🤣🍻

I miss the e51 already and I haven’t sold it yet. The owner community has just become a hugely enjoyable part of my life.

Thanks to everybody who has participated.

temp.jpg

I know that you will soon have another Ellie. You won't last long without one.
But.... just in case...
Thank you for all the help and advice you gave me when I was contemplating getting an Elgrand.
Without your help and the knowledge you shared I don't think I'd have bought one.

I know that you will soon have another Ellie. You won't last long without one.
But.... just in case...
Thank you for all the help and advice you gave me when I was contemplating getting an Elgrand.
Without your help and the knowledge you shared I don't think I'd have bought one.

Tried to live without one before... lasted a few months before we bought current one ... but this time we are keen to travel in the Chevy Camper and we can’t afford it and two other cars.

Tried to live without one before... lasted a few months before we bought current one ... but this time we are keen to travel in the Chevy Camper and we can’t afford it and two other cars.
Thanks for everything Robin, we have known each other from both clubs online for a good few years now and like you I could not stay away from an Elgrand for too long thus now on my second and loving it and the community we have as owners and enthusiasts alike.

Good luck buddy and be happy in what ever your doing and yes, enjoy those road trips in the Chevy camper. I miss mine too.

Might the E50 ambulance tempt you back for another project?

Looked at a couple but they work out more expensive than our Chevy Van based Roadtrek Motorhome that is just SO much better is all respects than the e50 extended Fieldbase X type campers. But we did investigate.

Good luck buddy and be happy in what ever your doing and yes, enjoy those road trips in the Chevy camper. I miss mine too.

I’ll do an Import thread about the new car and probably a thread about what I’m up to
In the camper too, if people are interested... be a shame not to keep in touch on/in here.

Back