Mr Sheen Furniture Polish with added Bees Wax!

Richard Fox

Double Elgrand Obession!
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Just used some of this on my headlights which brought them up a treat, I accidentally got some on the paintwork and was shocked by the results.... extremely shiny!
I am guessing because its a furniture polish its probably not best to use on the paintwork?! Have you any ideas @Rapperfrapper, I've read theres quite a lot of silicone content so could be a problem!
Just wondered what members thought, as we all know toothpaste is great for cleaning parts on your car as well as what its designed for... your teeth!

Brendan1969

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Just used some of this on my headlights which brought them up a treat, I accidentally got some on the paintwork and was shocked by the results.... extremely shiny!
I am guessing because its a furniture polish its probably not best to use on the paintwork?! Have you any ideas @Rapperfrapper, I've read theres quite a lot of silicone content so could be a problem!
Just wondered what members thought, as we all know toothpaste is great for cleaning parts on your car as well as what its designed for... your teeth!
You cant beat a bit of good olde Mr Sheen