Leeds Christmas Meet 14th December 2014

headless

Moderator / Rock Star
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
#1
12 Elgrands turned out in all for a great meet and a meal at the Lawnswood Pub in Leeds, here are the piccies I took of the day...






 
G

Gobby Bobby

Guest
#3
twas great to meet you all today, didnt get chance to chat with everyone, or say good bye to everyone. but was a good turnout and the scran wasn't too bad either.

which greedy bstards managed to eat all the XXXL burger then ? i got 3/4's down mine and failed. lol
had to leave room for lemon meringue ice cream and Jaynes profiteroles (still cant work out why im fat) :oops:
 

headless

Moderator / Rock Star
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
#4
The 3 proper men on our table managed ours ok, I can't believe a fat barsteward like yourself could'nt finish an ickle burger!!!! :yahoo:
 

Karl

Founder
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
E50 Expert
#5
I've nailed one of those XXL burgers before... but opted for the Mixed Grille today. That nearly defeated me! Think my stomach has shrunk!

I didn't get any pics, but I know that Mariusz took shit loads, so looking forward to seeing them!

Great pics Ellis! Next time I promise I will actually take some :D
 

mariusz

Well-Known Member
#6
Great pictures, It was nice to meet you and everybody else. Can't wait till next one. :cool:

Gobby Bobby said:
which greedy bstards managed to eat all the XXXL burger then ? i got 3/4's down mine and failed. lol
had to leave room for lemon meringue ice cream and Jaynes profiteroles (still cant work out why im fat) :oops:
I think somebody who sat next to you managed to eat all that burger :laugh:
 
G

Gobby Bobby

Guest
#7
headless said:
The 3 proper men on our table managed ours ok, I can't believe a fat barsteward like yourself could'nt finish an ickle burger!!!! :yahoo:
bollox ya wee shit :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

it might have been the 2 ribs and southern fried chicken balls (them was some big chickens ill tell ya to have balls that size) i stole from the missus american platter that topped me off :grin:
 
G

Gobby Bobby

Guest
#8
mariusz said:
Great pictures, It was nice to meet you and everybody else. Can't wait till next one. :cool:

Gobby Bobby said:
which greedy bstards managed to eat all the XXXL burger then ? i got 3/4's down mine and failed. lol
had to leave room for lemon meringue ice cream and Jaynes profiteroles (still cant work out why im fat) :oops:
I think somebody who sat next to you managed to eat all that burger :laugh:
yes, it didnt go un-noticed, well the grones of pain after you ate it didnt go un-noticed. :lol:
 

mattd

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Expert
#10
Who's car is this one?



Does the owner live down south? Relatives think they spotted it. I also note 1 reverse light and I assume fog on the other side? Just enquiring as to what bulb they used.
 

mattd

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Expert
#13
Image displays fine on mine. Thanks Karl, my dad was telling me about one identical to ours he saw but with different alloys in Hampshire.