Leeds Christmas Meet 14th December 2014

headless

Moderator / Rock Star
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
12 Elgrands turned out in all for a great meet and a meal at the Lawnswood Pub in Leeds, here are the piccies I took of the day...

G

Gobby Bobby

twas great to meet you all today, didnt get chance to chat with everyone, or say good bye to everyone. but was a good turnout and the scran wasn't too bad either.

which greedy bstards managed to eat all the XXXL burger then ? i got 3/4's down mine and failed. lol
had to leave room for lemon meringue ice cream and Jaynes profiteroles (still cant work out why im fat) :oops:

headless

Moderator / Rock Star
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
The 3 proper men on our table managed ours ok, I can't believe a fat barsteward like yourself could'nt finish an ickle burger!!!! :yahoo:

Karl

Founder
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
E50 Expert
I've nailed one of those XXL burgers before... but opted for the Mixed Grille today. That nearly defeated me! Think my stomach has shrunk!

I didn't get any pics, but I know that Mariusz took shit loads, so looking forward to seeing them!

Great pics Ellis! Next time I promise I will actually take some :D

mariusz

Great pictures, It was nice to meet you and everybody else. Can't wait till next one. :cool:

Gobby Bobby said:
which greedy bstards managed to eat all the XXXL burger then ? i got 3/4's down mine and failed. lol
had to leave room for lemon meringue ice cream and Jaynes profiteroles (still cant work out why im fat) :oops:
I think somebody who sat next to you managed to eat all that burger :laugh:

G

Gobby Bobby

headless said:
The 3 proper men on our table managed ours ok, I can't believe a fat barsteward like yourself could'nt finish an ickle burger!!!! :yahoo:
bollox ya wee shit :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

it might have been the 2 ribs and southern fried chicken balls (them was some big chickens ill tell ya to have balls that size) i stole from the missus american platter that topped me off :grin:

G

Gobby Bobby

mariusz said:
Great pictures, It was nice to meet you and everybody else. Can't wait till next one. :cool:

Gobby Bobby said:
I think somebody who sat next to you managed to eat all that burger :laugh:
yes, it didnt go un-noticed, well the grones of pain after you ate it didnt go un-noticed. :lol:

mattd

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Expert
Who's car is this one?

Does the owner live down south? Relatives think they spotted it. I also note 1 reverse light and I assume fog on the other side? Just enquiring as to what bulb they used.

mattd

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Expert
Image displays fine on mine. Thanks Karl, my dad was telling me about one identical to ours he saw but with different alloys in Hampshire.