• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Last song you listened to?

I know it's not a specific song but if you find yourself with need of some background entertainment you can do a lot worse than watch SethDrumsTV on Twitch. This guy is a brilliant drummer and drums along to mostly the metal stuff you guys listen to. He's just great to watch, and very addictive.

Last song i listened to was.... Im gonna be a rock star from Horrid Henry, not my choice but the kids.

And on the topic of music here is my son who jumped in to play the drums with our wedding band, he was 12 at the time and had never met them before.

A few of his more polished performances

Last edited:
New-old Guns N' Roses

Favourite group at the moment...

Yolandi is awseome :D

shoved the stereo on random track play from the MP3

got this nad howled ever the nagg in the side seat went quiet

especially when this followed

dont just love random

@Karl - for some reason thought you were only a heavy rock bunny!
Do you have a lot of Ska? I can never seem to find new (to me) bands to listen to.

Love a bit of Ska... I'm into everything really @Lize ... Well, I'm not much of a "happy hardcore" or "MC/Rave" type music.

Madness
The specials
Less than Jake
Reel Big Fish
Mighty Mighty Bosstones

That's about the extent of my ska knowledge I think, for now anyway, might remember more later :)

Here's a few you might like although my descriptions may be a bit off.

Punkish a bit like Reel Big Fish (not really my thing but OK for a change):
Ednas Goldfish
Mephiskapheles

A few mainstream 90's a bit like MMB:
The Butlers
The Allstonians
Magadog
Mr Review
Regatta 69

I won't go into 80s British, Jazz, Brass, Rocksteady or Reggae etc or we could be here all night!

For punk with hints of ska and lots of other random stuff you can't beat a bit of NoFX

wow you guys like some awful stuff lol

listened to this ..again while i drove to town .

Followed that up with some Viking

then this , i love Joe Bo's facial expression playin this classic old Blackmore riff ,

Last edited:
Back