E51 Knightrider led strip

Karl

Broken
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
E50 Expert
You are not obligated to do so, there are ways of getting pictures onto the forum without paying a bean, it's just easier. And we all know that we like to do whatever we can for an easier life :joy:

Whotsit

Premium Member
E51 Owner
I don't understand what you mean by "curt"?!
On line meaning is:-

curt
kəːt/Submit
adjective
rudely brief.
"his reply was curt"
synonyms: terse, brusque, abrupt, clipped, blunt, short, monosyllabic, summary, snappy, snappish, sharp, crisp, tart.

Or just plain bloody rude!

Phil

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Reading it again it does sound rather curt, I can assure everyone it was not meant that way and if I did offend anyone then I offer my sincere apologies. I'll put my naughty hat on and stand in the corner
The way I read it you were saying the club is well worth the £12 membership - nothing wrong with that at all @Whotsit :)

Declan Cullinan

Premium Member
well there's the photos of the wiring, connected straight to the battery with an inline fuse. 3m sticky tape on the back of the led strip and a cable tie either end, they were a bit of a pain to do without taking the grill off, but i managed it!

Attachments

Brendan1969

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
well there's the photos of the wiring, connected straight to the battery with an inline fuse. 3m sticky tape on the back of the led strip and a cable tie either end, they were a bit of a pain to do without taking the grill off, but i managed it!
That's how I intend to fit mine too as its controlled by the little remote and can be turned off so it wont be using any battery power in off mode. As mine is a Rider model I plan to mount mine at the bottom area of my front grill for best effect and just like " KITTS " was.