Ken Style E51 V70th. Cant help but modify...... ;-)

MrRob_in

Part of the furniture (please de-cat your e51/2)
Staff member
Premium Member
E51 Expert
E51 Owner
1 Improvement of fuel efficiency 2 Improvement of horsepower and torque 3 Improvement of ignition efficiency of ignition device 4 Improvement of light quantity of lights such as hem light 5 Reduction and purification of exhaust gas 6 Noise reduction and sound quality improvement of audio etc. 7 Power generation and charging efficiency Improvement of efficiency of engine electrical equipment and genuine electrical equipment 9 Improvement of efficiency of post-installed electrical equipment

Thats all it says on the auction page at the moment, they are only about £25 inc postage.

Just managed to get a set of sixth sense rear light covers too, just the 3 upper ones, much better look than the ever so slightly air bubbled tinted ones.
If you ever want to get rid of tint cover let me know ;)

chris wills

Premium Member
E51 Owner
Well not updated for a while now, have had such a busy month that i havent got a great deal done, intentions were to have the new mirrors and cameras fitted by now along with a few mods but as it stands i dont even have the new mirrors, the ones i bought i couldnt get a good match spraying them so got some more ordered which are already QX1 so wont need to paint.

Fitted the exhaust inc Decats, sounds awesome, fitted the induction kit, managed to get it to sit right in front of the stock air intake.

Fitted the Impul ECU, this is a great mod, engine revs better and has more torque, easy to reprogram too.

My new elgrand will be here next week so i will start ripping that apart and getting bits off for mine. then im going to take a week off in may and get everything onto mine.

By the end of may it will be done.

Next jobs after all this will be to custom make some front and rear lights with sequential indicators etc.

chris wills

Premium Member
E51 Owner
sooooooo, a little unexpected but this is going to be for sale in a month or two, the new rider is going to be kept and most of my goodies from this transferred across. a new thread will be started for the rider.