• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Jdm Combe Meet castle combe wiltshire

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all you guys going to this show/meet, here is my suggested meet up time for the event. A number of you guys want to be there early so my suggestion is to meet in Morrissons Chippenham car park @7:30 and leaving at 7:45 and that will get us in CC by 8a.m which is an hour before the gates open. comment on this and anybody not wanting to be there that early can follow on at their leisure. Iv'e seen a post from jdm combe to say that tickets will be sent out from next week onwards.
Gonna be a good day if the weather hold out :sun::sun::cool::cool:
@GazDay @Brendan1969 @Elgrand Cymru @Andy Nickols @JonRWB @Dai & Sally @Elementian @Lisa-Marie @Crazycraig @LLGrandJ @jamiecoysh @chris wills
Sounds good to me albeit when I was there last month the que heading in was massive and that was @ 0745am time. Suck it and see guys but I will be @ Morrisons for around 7am onwards I think. I'm glad you mentioned about the tickets as I was starting to worry JDM had forgotton us all and not sent them out.

I'll run with whatever goes if I can get there that early. It looks like I'll be driving down on the morning now.

As nobody is making a decision I say 7am for more chat and Elgrand admiration 🤪

Done deal, 7am at Morrisons in chippo, leaving by 7.15 to be in Combe by 7:30. Will update but if anyone knows of another member interested in a ticket there is 1 now spare!!

So it seems the lineup now see's 2 e50 10 e51 and a cubic 😎😎

Got mine too Craig today. Looks like we are out in the cold area away from the main arena but at least we have a toilet block close by.
What is the "cold" area? The yellow looks to be the area behind the paddock around folly corner etc

What is the "cold" area? The yellow looks to be the area behind the paddock around folly corner etc
Cold as in unloved area. Just a figure of speech. When I was there the other month that area was a mud bath bog.:joy: with cars stuck all over the shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back