Jdm Combe Meet castle combe wiltshire

Brendan1969

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
I had to drive down the A350 this morning so recce'd the route. Morrisons is a good viable option meeting place as there is not really anything else suitable after there TBH until we reach the track entrance via the village of CC. I am still aiming off to be there now for around 0730am tops.

daddyof4

Premium Member
E51 Owner
I had to drive down the A350 this morning so recce'd the route. Morrisons is a good viable option meeting place as there is not really anything else suitable after there TBH until we reach the track entrance via the village of CC. I am still aiming off to be there now for around 0730am tops.
I think there or opposite in the services is perfect. Is that 730 meet or in cc?

Brendan1969

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Just let me know confirmed time and place guys I will be their!!! Exhaust fitment tomorrow πŸŽ‰πŸ˜Ž
Ok, I will stop at Morrisons then for around 7am time. It wil be fairly quiet and not much around hopefully so if anyone wishes to go and do a quick Dale Winton with a trolley feel free:D:D:D:D:D:D but remember, when you hear the beep its time to go:blush: