• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Jdm Combe Meet castle combe wiltshire

Status
Not open for further replies.
@daddyof4 went past mentioned location plenty of room in Morrisons car park to meet, would recommend this or Chippenham retail park. Leave the choice to you
I think the retail park would be a tad too busy UNLESS its an early doors meet up. Not sure where the Morrisons is.

I'm also hoping one of you guys will know how to perfect " the pedal dance " method so I can drop my idle to 750 rpm from its current approx. 950 rpm.

Last edited:
I think the retail park would be a tad too busy UNLESS its an early doors meet up. Not sure where the Morrisons is.

I'm also hoping one of you guys will know how to perfect " the pedal dance " method so I can drop my idle to 750 rpm from its current approx. 950 rpm.
Second that mines up to 1500 then slowly drops when put into gear.

tbh if it's public at 9am howabout we meet at 7:30/45 and get there 4 8am? will test the water, but if its that time we shouldn't have any problems at that time lol

Second that mines up to 1500 then slowly drops when put into gear.
God your revs is way too high Craig.

Anyone had their pass sent to them yet????

I am gonna get there early now guys for around 0730am time I reckon.

tbh if it's public at 9am howabout we meet at 7:30/45 and get there 4 8am? will test the water, but if its that time we shouldn't have any problems at that time lol
I can do anytime and place just let me know confirmed plans, excited!!!🤪

shame, its 4 weeks away though :p:p
At least we might have some dry weather by then. I'm supposed to be taking my Aston to its first show of the year @ Bowood house next Sunday but its not looking good on the long range forecast. I'll take and show the E51 instead.

At least we might have some dry weather by then. I'm supposed to be taking my Aston to its first show of the year @ Bowood house next Sunday but its not looking good on the long range forecast. I'll take and show the E51 instead.
And if it does rain cards in back of van whilst everyone else gets wet

I am think there is something in the rules about that 😂😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back