Jap Show Finale Oct 2016

Elgrand Kris

E51 Owner
Some pics from the day. It was my 6th attempt at a panaramic shot of our Buses but still got people walking through which blocked a few of them!! Otherwise, take a look at my rather amateur shots from my Phone.

Karlos

Premium Member
E51 Owner
nice to meet up and see your bus did not know you lived so close if you need any help with anything todo with it give us a shout

jensen360

E50 Owner
Premium Member
Had a great time. Thanks to everyone we spoke to your time. And for making my girls feel welcome with the balloons :).
Hope to get more time with the club at next meet. Was a bit hectic for us with entertaining the girls, meeting family there for the day,and my other club.

Elgrand Kris

E51 Owner
nice to meet up and see your bus did not know you lived so close if you need any help with anything todo with it give us a shout
Likewise, and its really thanks to you, meeting you in London Colney retail park's car park that day, and showing me your 'Grand that i've ended up with one of these awesome machines!! Appreciate that, will give you a shout. Will keep an eye out when i'm next heading towards that part of town. Nice one!