• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JAE POWER THREAD - IMPORTANT TO ALL ATTENDING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl

The Boss
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
North East
E50 Expert
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Elgrand
E50
Region
North East
For everyone attending JAE this year, we have decided to go for electric hookup.

We will be buying 2x 13 amp sockets, and bringing 2x six way extensions which will give us 12 power sockets to use between us.

For this to go ahead, I need £10 additional from all those attending.

Can this additional payment please be sent ASAP to karl@elgrandoc.uk via PayPal?

If you are unable to do this, please message me to let me know so that we can look at how else to split the cost. If too many people are unable to chip in for this, then we will just leave it as we managed last year without power, and it's not fair to put the cost onto half a dozen people.

Thanks for your understanding and support.

Karl I am up for paying.....shall we say for those of us willing to cover the cost that if we do not get the required amount refunds can be given?

So does this mean those that chip in can get a power plug in there tent aswell?.
I'll Chip in £10 happily for it.

I don't think we'll be able to get power plugs into people's tents. We'll have to see how many of the 12 total sockets we have spare of an evening, but if you bring an extension lead long enough to get from the camp to the tent then that option may be available.

And yes, if we fall short of the required funds, refunds will be given to anyone who has paid.

Just though it would be good if it's possible to get power to run my fridge for the time there.
Luckily I've got a long extension, lol.

I'll pay up tomorrow get payed tonight

I wasn't going to go to JAE but now I know I can plug my hair straighteners in I think I'll come along :*

Are the sockets normal 3 pin UK sockets or the round campsite hookup type ones?

Just checking if I need to bring my hookup converter thingy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back